Optometry or Optical job in Belize

I am seeking for Optometrist or Optical jobs in Belize,or any idea on how i can open my own eye clinic or optical chop in Belize will be highly welcomed.

I am not sure where you would check but I know that they have regulations in place for practicing medicine if you are from another country. Someone I know is undergoing medical training so she can be a practicing doctor in Belize even though she was already qualified and set up in her country of origin.

tacogirl wrote:

I am not sure where you would check but I know that they have regulations in place for practicing medicine if you are from another country. Someone I know is undergoing medical training so she can be a practicing doctor in Belize even though she was already qualified and set up in her country of origin.

Thank you for your concern,if you reside in Belize kindly assist me to ask because all my search about it proved abortive.

I do live in Belize Besfrank, if I can fond someone who knows more, I will post an answer for you. Have you tried making contact at the Ministry of Health? Someone there might be able to point you in the right direction.

tacogirl wrote:

I do live in Belize Besfrank, if I can fond someone who knows more, I will post an answer for you. Have you tried making contact at the Ministry of Health? Someone there might be able to point you in the right direction.

Please do,i will still contact the ministry of health too as you said.Thank you

I am a vision therapist, optometric assistant and dispenser. I also am a trainer. Does anyone know someone I can get a hold of to offer my services while I'm down?
A few places listed below that you could reach out to ask for more information on what you would need to do to move forward.

Hoy Eye Center hoyeyecenter.bz/
BCVI bcvi.org/national-eye-clinic/
Belize Vision Center facebook.com/BelizeVisionCenter

@Bestfrank, I am an Optician looking to re locate to BZ.  Let me know if I can help you with this. Thanks