TV and Internet

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for help finding out which companies besides UPC offer unlimited high speed internet service and maximum English station broadcasts.

I do know that services like Netflicks and Hulu are blocked in Hungary

Thank you for the help.

felix415 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for help finding out which companies besides UPC offer unlimited high speed internet service and maximum English station broadcasts.

I do know that services like Netflicks and Hulu are blocked in Hungary

Thank you for the help.

Try searching this forum. You mean NetFLIX. All this has been covered plenty of times in these forums.  You can get all the services you need by using a VPN but some providers, like Netflix, are able to detect VPN usage and block but mostly it works pretty good.

I use Netflix regularly with a VPN service - Netflix didn't block it.

Thank you.  I figured that I had spelled Netflix wrong  :D  What I am really looking for is just unlimited internet as I work from home and will need unlimited high speed internet. Do not have or use Netflix, more interested in the television programming.

will check the forum out.

Appreciate the answer.

felix415 wrote:

Thank you.  I figured that I had spelled Netflix wrong  :D  What I am really looking for is just unlimited internet as I work from home and will need unlimited high speed internet. Do not have or use Netflix, more interested in the television programming.

will check the forum out.

You can get triple-play from T-Com which includes phone, IPTV and unlimited Internet for about 13K HUF a month - VDSL speeds about 22 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up.  The IPTV isn't that great but there are some programmes in English  but a lot of repeats.  Then there's always Kick Ass Torrents...etc.

Much Appreciated.