Looking for foreign friends in the city

Hi everyone,
I just moved to Toulouse from the UK 3 weeks ago and am still in the process of looking for work and everything else really.
I moved here to live with my French boyfriend and although his friends are really lovely, they are all French also so sometimes I miss hearing English. This is especially true as I don't really speak French yet.
If anyone fancies meeting up sometime for a drink that would be cool.
Vanessa

Hi Vanessa, Sent you a private message!
Stuart

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome on board :)

Regarding job hunt I will invite you to please drop your resume in the Jobs in Toulouse section as it might eventually help

Thank you and best of luck to both of you :)

Maximilien

Hey Ness!

I'm soon to be in the exact same position as you! Chasing love across borders hahahah.

Would be good to meet up if you're still around later in the year.
I get to Toulouse late October, and am starting French school immediately.
Hoping to meet people there, but will definitely be on the lookout for other bored English speaking people!

Let me know!
(and anyone else who is browsing this forum!)

Hi there no name person....
Well unless something terrible happens I will definitely still be here and up for a meet up. So you'll be starting French lessons? You'll probably overtake my level very quickly as I've been learning at home, can't afford the prices!!

Hi,

I would love to meet you for a chat and coffee as, i as well, miss talking in English.

Lilia

Are you registered on FB..? If Yess there are a couple of : English speaking groups pages like: the "Toulouse area English speaking people"  or the "Occitanie English speaking group etc..   Welcome to occitanie !