Help!!! Soon to be graduate looking for knowledge of living abroad.

Hey I am new to this forum but am very serious as to making it abroad to live. I was wondering if you all could instill some knowledge in me in regards to this fact. Here are some of my details…

1.    I am a US Citizen
2.    I speak English but really don't know any other languages. (Some Italian from studying abroad there, Some Spanish from high school)
3.    Recently graduated from University of Kansas w/ 2 degrees. One in finance and the other in accounting. I don't have to put those to use in their direct field but its the qualifications I got.
4.    My realistic goal is to live aboard in Switzerland for around 12 months working, supporting myself and see what happens.
I was wondering if anyone could provide me with tips, help, really anything because I am starting from scratch.

please feel free to email me.

THANKS!
-Max K

Hi Max and welcome to Expat.com :)
First of all I'd advise you to browse the forum for previous useful discussions which might bring some light to the questions you have as well as the Guide of Life in Switzerland.
But of course I wish that your receive also useful information from fellow forumers here :)
Cheers
Arlette

Hey!,
Thanks. About 10 minutes after I posted that i found the same post.

Thanks!
-Max K