I thought your are looking for someone to marry  :D
it is simple you just need to submit the following papers to Riyadh Cort:
1-Fill up the application for marriage
2-Copy of your and his Iqama.
3-Permession from you sponsor.

Regards

very helpful thanks...will u marry me ?

Greetings
Sorry to say why you are looking for help, as a male he can search and find the solution or ways to get marriage. I mean he is your friend and he must knows the ways while living in the KSA.
Its not a big issue, simple is that
best of luck

I don't get in. What do people mean when they say *misyar marriage*.

Misyar is misyar and marriage is marriage. No relation in-between....oh sorry! except one common thing...

I am surprised, few still dont know about masyar concept in google era :P

Hi   ddm1

the meaning of (misyar) it is the same meaning of normal marriage contract and has same the processing , but the last one has no conditions of housing that should arranged  by the husband and has no big celebration.

for u no problem  to do that here in saudi by the court or ur embassy
for the saudi man he should bass some papers to (imarah) the prince palace in same his city.

but , there r some questions  to be every thing is clear !!

- are you completely  American  (father , mother)?
- is he pure saudi (father , mother)?
- Did you convert to Islam in saudi or out of saudi ?
- are your family  (father , mother) living in saudi right now or abroad ?
- is he single or married ?
- have you got married  before or not ?
- is he living in saudi or out of saudi ?
- how old is he ?
- how long you r working in saudi ?
- what are the purposes for you and for him to get marriage from each other ?

all these questions  'll lead you to know if possibly to get marriage in saudi or not.

I m waiting for your replay to know the result and the processings

good luck for you and all

This thread is over a year old, perhaps you could look into some of the recent threads.

I'm looking for the same thing but i live in Jeddah.

I want to marry Meciar    : قدم المساواة:

lol. bunch of clowns

Assalam o elekum
My name is Waqar and m from Pakistan...currently living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I am a married guy and have 2 kids..
Can anybody plz give me information about Misyar Nikah in Riyadh..

Regards

hmm u need more kids with Misyar?

he doesn't care about the kids, cuze she gonna be feeding them

;)

but u can wink till you blue in the face, women usually wont trade their freedom and their money for nothing. wink away

rareshine wrote:

but u can wink till you blue in the face, women usually wont trade their freedom and their money for nothing. wink away

I forgot how to wink after I got married .......................cant guess how can one wink after getting married once and trying for more ...........u know we should be learning from our mistakes and not committing them again  :dumbom:

Im looking for answers on how we can get married through misyar ways? My saudi partner just 33 years old now, and he decided to marry me but unfurtunately, the imara declined it, we dont any choice we want to live together and start oit lives together here in saudi.because im working here too, please help us find ways on how our misyar marriage be possible in this country...😢😢😢i am filipina too

gividen wrote:

Im looking for answers on how we can get married through misyar ways? My saudi partner just 33 years old now, and he decided to marry me but unfurtunately, the imara declined it, we dont any choice we want to live together and start oit lives together here in saudi.because im working here too, please help us find ways on how our misyar marriage be possible in this country...😢😢😢i am filipina too

Assalamo alaykom! I am a Filipina married to a Saudi.  The only way for the marriage of a Saudi man to a non-Saudi to be legally recognized here in KSA is for him to get marriage permission. You can't start building family like living together without the risk of being caught and getting pregnant means you have to get our of Saudi to give birth as you are considered single. It might also put you in trouble for voilating the as it will be considered zina.

after you convert , you must change your religion to islam in your iqama ,
after that you can tell your husband to look for imam , and then he'll explain it to you .
make sure to get a copy of your marriage certificate .

don't  know

Mess thread, they should ban this kind of marriage to be honest.

Hello. Did you ever get a reply to your question about misyar marriage procedures? I am in a similar situation, and we are also curious.
In thanks.

Tara Umm Omar wrote:

I'm an American married to a Saudi. It is forbidden by the government for any Saudi to marry a non-Saudi without first being approved for the marriage permission. An exception to this rule are citizens of the GCC member countries. If caught, the fine is SR100,000 for the Saudi and as an expat, you risk being deported for breaking the law. Maybe that Saudi knows that it is difficult to get the marriage permission so he wants to sidestep the process and do misyar. Have some respect for yourself and demand that he marry you legally and give you full rights as accorded to all Muslim women. If he insists on misyar then I think you should run. Follow your head and not your heart.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

I tottaly agree with all ur words👍👍

I want to marry a divorced woman who is atleast below 37 .

Hi there my name is Imran lives here in this country to can we talk on this in details if you have time. Thanks IMI

Replied to you in detail in inbox message

To let you know there is no such thing as "full American". Either you have a passport or you don't.  It doesn't matter if either parent, both or neither are citizens.  😑😑😑

hi.. how are you?? I would like to ask if you successfully have a misyar marriage? how did u do it? did you go somewhere or get some documents for this marriage?

Salm alikom
Let's chat then I tell you in details

Hi msm2019 > this is a mutual help forum. If you have any useful information concerning the question, please share them here. Thank you

chebmami wrote:

salam

actually i have asked alot of islamic clerics in the saudi arabia,and they told me that mysiar is legal if there is no contract which shows the time duration of the marriage between the both the parties.
secondly mesiar is a marriage in which a man visits his wife frequently at her home and its no obliged that he stays with her the whole day due to his bussiness activities or other activities,he can also be married to any other woman who has kids with him.you dont need any thing special for mysiar,u need ur iqama.

if u have any quesstion u can ask

thank  u

Dear

I looking for this marriage can you help please

... My dear may be he is not willing to marry coz if he really does for that u dont need to become muslims... Muslim man can marry a non muslim girl.. Its ok..
   Secondly i m looking for someone serious for marrriage.. I m. A civil engineer, age 35,if u r interested we can marry... Have a good time

Hi so what exactly is the procedure of misyar marriage?where does one apply or register for it?

Hi msm2019 can you share your knowledge so that people can benefit from it? Thanks

Join my whatsapp number

Any information got about it? I don't achieve contact with you

@chebmami Assalamualaykum brother ,
I want to do misyar marriage , I live in riyadh and I am indian , can you please tell me if any office or other source to find bride.

@chebmami
Assalamualaykum brother,
I am an indian ,live in riyadh ,I want to do a misyar marriage , could you please tell me what is the best way to find bride.

Assalamualaykum,

I am living in Riyadh and looking for a bride for marriage, if any one knows ,how to find bride in saudi or any office ,please let me know on the below email.

masmodh.[link moderated]

Regards

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct