Is it cumpolsary requirement of final exit paper for new visa stamping

hai i came from saudi arabia six months back, when i came the sponsor has handed my passport with ticket and when i asked about the paper of final exit he told that nowadays the system is totally online and you will not face any problem at the airport

As he said there was no problem at the airport  and i got final exit stamped on passport , but when i  applied for the new visa stamping the consulate here in india rejected because of no final exit paper

but when i talked with my mandoob in saudi arabia he told me that is not required, if any brothers having idea about this please help me to get out of this problem and if it is necessary of final exit paper for new visa stamping then from where i can get this paper

waiting for the reply

baseermd.in wrote:

hai i came from saudi arabia six months back, when i came the sponsor has handed my passport with ticket and when i asked about the paper of final exit he told that nowadays the system is totally online and you will not face any problem at the airport

As he said there was no problem at the airport  and i got final exit stamped on passport , but when i  applied for the new visa stamping the consulate here in india rejected because of no final exit paper

but when i talked with my mandoob in saudi arabia he told me that is not required, if any brothers having idea about this please help me to get out of this problem and if it is necessary of final exit paper for new visa stamping then from where i can get this paper

waiting for the reply

Look this has happened to a lot of times to people recently coming from south asia. People there are not aware of the recent changes and hence the problems. The final exit paper is not required because the status can be checked online. You can give them screen shot of your status bi querying against your iqama number in the ministry of labor website. This has been discussed recently for a fellow blogger.

even now iam facing the same problum, but in my company they did not send my for the medical, and i came back with in 2 months, can anyone help me regarding to this issue, iam not getting my visa now, they are asking me the exit paper, and i dont have, when i asked in the company they said the same answer that every thing is online, so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any one sort out my issue to over come with it

Bhai actually I came from Saudi on vacation but I didnt go for some reason its almost more than 3 year now I want to go other company is there any prob Bhai ...