New in Budapest!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm a 22 yr old French student doing an internship in Budapest. It's my 1st time in Hungary and I will spend all my summer here. I speak French, English and German. I'm really willing to meet new people, so lets catch up ;) !

Hello and welcome to Expat.com Marina! ;)

Hi,

Welcome to Expat.com. Glad to see your msg. I'm also new to Bidapest.. just 10 day old.
I've been working for a major IT Consulting firm as a Project Manager. I can speak English, Hindi and can understand French (to some extent).

My interests are to make friendship, have fun, traveling, and understanding the new cultures.

Please add me to you friends list if you liek my profile.

Thanks,
Rags.

Hi Marinabb!

Welcome in this beautiful city! Hope you're enjoying it!
If you are still here in September, maybe we could have a glass with some other foreign/french people!

A plus

hi im thinking of moving to budapest what is the social life like? im going there tomorrow to check it out. Im currently living in London.

Welcome to Expat.com too, Rags, François and Irishoverr! :)

@Irishoverr based on your profile, I strongly believe you'll adore Budapest and Hungary.
I do advise you look for District 6, 7, the southern part of District 13 (around the Park Szt. Istvan) and Raday street vicinity in District 9. District 5 can be fine but mostly the Southern part. These are the best suited neighbourhoods for single or married couples. The areas I have described has great places to hang around - cafés, bars, terraces - and a relatively young population.
Good luck and let me know if you're stuck with anything.
Cheers,

Dez

Hello !

i'm 23 years old, pakistani student in kőszeg, i'm really getting bore over here, wana make friends.

Hello Sphinxqazi2000!

Welcome to Expat-Blog! :)

It would definitely help if you could give more details about yourself, your hobbies,your field of study etc... Once members learn more about you, they will get in touch. Am sure, you`ll make lots of friends soon.

All the Best!

Sheetul

Hi, I am moved to Budapest in August, the metro yellow line or line 1, stops at "Oktogon", there are many fun places to go near there at night, my favorite is "Instant" 3 floors, 2 beer gardens, a cafe, and 2 dance floors.