ExpatsŽnight out ! ! ! Friday 21/10/2011

Hello all!

I hope you are all doing well here in Budapest and that you are ready to get used to the cold weather that is ahead of us...

I arrived over a month ago in this great city and I already had the chance to meet many people but as we always say: "the more, the merrier"!

With this idea in mind, I would like to invite you all to a gathering of the expat community next Friday October the 21st at the Instant Bar/club in the 6th district.

Address is Nagymező utca 38, 1065 Budapest. It is 2 min walking from the Oktogon tramway station and just aside from the Andrassy avenue. It is also close to a great number of bars/pubs/clubs so it will be very easy to relocate after the gathering. 

Please get a move on and try to come as I am sure both the community and the environment of the place will enable us to have a great time !

I hope to see you all there!

Best of luck

Mathieu

Hey Mathieu,

thanks for the invite! From what time will you be there? I can get there only from after 8pm

Cheers

Colin

Hey Colin,

YouŽre right to ask I actually forgot to post an hour for the gathering.

The best would be at 8:30/9:00 PM that way everyone has the time to get off work and get ready to go out.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Best regards,

Mathieu

I intend to support the gig.
Please ask all who view,to C+P and email onwards to friends.
I have started with my contacts.

Br/James

Thanks a lot James, this i a very good idea.

I also started on my side to gather my friends to ensure a good attendance at the event.

We will definitely have some good fun, I have no doubt about it!

Best of luck

Mathieu

Sounds like a fantastic time!!  I am surely in to meet more people, as I do believe the more the merrier!!!  I also will invite the few people I know!  So looking forward to it :)

Hi to all,

I will be there as well:-).

see u on Friday

I am looking forward to meeting!  Is there a name for this pub/place?  Thank you for the address but the name might make it a bit easier to find ;)

Instant Bar/club

Hey there,

The name was actually written on the first message but I can easily understand you misread it with something else...

Look forward to seeing you all on Friday!

Best of luck for this week.

Mathieu

Ok very good! I will come to this place to meet some people and have a drink.

Yeh, I totally did!!  Thanks!!

:D Sounds like fun, I can't wait for Friday.

See you all~

Mathieu, thank you for organizing this.  See everyone on Friday.

Dawn

Great! I'll be there! But Matthiew, WHERE in Instant? It's a three level warehouse with about a hundred rooms!  :)

Can I suggest we meet at one of the tables on the ground floor, near the very first bar?  Might be easier to see people when they walk in...

Hello hello!

Margle you are right we should probably keep near the entrance. I was personnally thinking about the round tables on the "OUTDOOR" center part of bar...Anyways, we will see tonight, try to remember my face!

See you soon,

Mathieu

hi to all,

unfortunatelly i am sick, so i cannot make it tonight, but next time i will be there for sure.

have fun,
Coca

I had a great time with the meet up and what a turn out!  There were so many people there it was really nice!!!  I just wanted to say thanks for getting it going, Mathieu and that I look forward to the next one!!

A very good gathering. I got home at 5 so I guess must have had a good time! Perhaps a regular Friday night could happen.

Dear all,

I wanted to thank you all for your attendance last Friday night, we actually ended up having a blast! there were so many people from so many different regions, it was very joyful! At some point, we almost "owned" one side of the Instant bar, which was really fun.

Like I mentioned to most of you during the event, I will probably create a Facebook group to make contact and updates much easier to follow for everyone...I donŽt know how I should proceed though...Should I create a group, transmit the exact name and then wait for all of you to join or should you give me your Facebook contacts so I can add you directly??

Please let me know your views on this as it could be fun to organize regular events for us expatriates (I am not sure we will be so successful if we do something every Friday Angol, maybe once per month could be a better way of keeping this gathering kind of special...)

Hello people! Just arrived Budapest from Istanbul and will be working here for one year. It seems like I missed the event with a couple of days! So what is happening next?

Hey there!

Do not worry, I will post later on today a future event that will probably take place next week. Last one was a blast so this one should be good as well!

Best of luck,

Mathieu ALLOO