FAMILY VISIT VISA RENEWAL (SAUDI EMBASSY IN THE PHILIPPINES)

hi ms. tuttifrutti,
good day ! i have the same problem can u pls. send me the contact agent ,the price and procedure for visa stamping..i have already visa bt I need someone who can process it for visa stamping..

please send me the agent details
my emile [email protected]

The agent who processed all my transactions with Saudi Embassy can be checked through her Facebook account, Doc Router.

The following fees were charged on me:
1. Authentication of Documents = Php2,500 per document
2. Stamping of Visa = Php8,000 per passport

Very transparent, assistive, and reliable.

My family came from Visayas, all transactions was through PADALA. And there was no problem, it was hassle free.

Good luck and just pray to Him.

kimo7067 wrote:

The agent who processed all my transactions with Saudi Embassy can be checked through her Facebook account, Doc Router.

The following fees were charged on me:
1. Authentication of Documents = Php2,500 per document
2. Stamping of Visa = Php8,000 per passport

Very transparent, assistive, and reliable.

My family came from Visayas, all transactions was through PADALA. And there was no problem, it was hassle free.

Good luck and just pray to Him.

good for you :)

Popolocroix wrote:
tuttifrutti wrote:

When I phoned the Saudi Embassy in Manila, they gave me a contact person/agent/agency who were authorized to do the visa processing. I am not quite sure why they dont allow visa applicant to go to their office personally and do the processing. All I know is you need an agent to do it.

Aww..i get it...probably, some people are getting commissions with this system in place!  :/

Hi not sure if this thread is already closed but for other people who needs to know...
Yes Saudi Embassy have it's accredited agency to process any applications and not directly.
I think it is just their rules and regulations that you must follow.  It's the same here in NZ.
Some docs must be authenticated.  FYI.
Hope this helps.

hi tuttifruti

can you please give me the agent or the  agency who can process my family visit visa stamping in Saudi embassy in philippines? this is my email [email protected]

thanks....

sammy

Hi tutti, Kindly send me the agent who can get stamped for family visit visa in Saudi embassy. What else the requirement other that authenticated marriage contract? Authenticated in Philippine embassy in Riyadh is acceptable? Because I'm planning to get authenticate here before going to Philippines and process the visa stamp for my family.

do you know the name and contact info of an agent in manila that I can have process my visa for me and my sons pls give me info ASAP thank you

What I need to do if I want to invite my brother and sister  come to visit me ? Iam here because my husband working here , we both american and my brother and sister are Indonesian. Thanks

Hi, pls check inbox. :)

tuttifrutti wrote:

Hi, pls check inbox. :)

Hi i have replied to you... you sent it to the wrong person ... me.
I don't ask for an agent i am on this site trying to help too. :)
Please check again thanks.

Thanks

Hi Ms. Tutti frutti,

Please also share with me the agency that can help process Saudi visa for Philippines (As i have have a domestic helper and also have the visa), just need an agency, Thanks.

Moderated by Gavind
Reason: personal contact

hi i have my copy of visit visa from saudi arabia and need ko ng reliable na agency na magpaprocess ng papers ko, pwd ba makuha contact number po ng agent na kilala mopo?saka ano mga need na requirements,nasa saudi kc asawa ko at gusto nya makaalis na rin ako this june...ito po and email add ko please [email protected]

ladyAnne wrote:

hi i have my copy of visit visa from saudi arabia and need ko ng reliable na agency na magpaprocess ng papers ko, pwd ba makuha contact number po ng agent na kilala mopo?saka ano mga need na requirements,nasa saudi kc asawa ko at gusto nya makaalis na rin ako this june...ito po and email add ko please [email protected]

ENGLISH PLEASE !!!

hi ms. tuttifrutti and everybody

I am in urgent need of an agent who can assist me in processing the dependent visa from my husband in saudi, can you give me your agents contact number and agency who assisted you with your visa stamping? kindly send it here ***************

thank u for your help

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
chai04 wrote:

hi ms. tuttifrutti and everybody

I am in urgent need of an agent who can assist me in processing the dependent visa from my husband in saudi, can you give me your agents contact number and agency who assisted you with your visa stamping? kindly send it here l***************

thank u for your help

hello i send you a number of an agent in the Philippines. her name is Dianne
she's the one who help me to process my papers, stamping , etc. regarding for my family visa.  :top:

Hi,

Please also share with me her number as I need help, Please send to ************

Thanks!

Fahim

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi!!
Contact this person..cya nag process ng stamping nmin sa saudi embassy sa manila..and  nag pa authenticate ng visa nmiN.. successful ung transaction q sa kanya.. His name is rommel lapinig.. And his number is..(0919) 350 8887..

Godbless po sa process u..

hi, how much did he get for all those process?

I get my mothers visa this june 2015..they did not stop issuing visa for family.. they stop only for the muslim and not for christian because of hajj... after the hajj they will start again issuing family visa to all but now only christian or other religion they can issue...

Dear
as your kind information Passport Uk to Philippine via post or by hand sending illegal,
why your husband change visa stamping embassy Philippine to Uk this is very easy.

Hi. I need to have an agent to process my visit visa stamping at Saudi Embassy in Makati...Can you please share the contact info of your reliable agent. [email protected]

Thanks

Hi ms tutti frutti
Can I have a contact number of an agent you know who can process my papers.?I already have visa with me and I need an agent to process my papers to Saudi embassy..here is my email address.. [email protected] you very much! :-)
Another thing i forgot,do i need to have a medical exam for family resident visa?

How much did it cost for visa stamping?

Is it a requirement to have a medical certificate ?

Hello Everyone!!

This is Oly Laus. You can contact me at 09998841489 and my email add [email protected]. I' m the one who processed  Ms Tutifruiti 's visa in Saudi Embassy Philippines.

Thanks,

Olybel M. Laus

Hi I am in jizan I want to renewal my visa but I heard due to hajj it can't be anyone one please give me suggestion what should I do my visa will be expire in first week of august I am from Pakistan

Hi,

I am working in Khobar and would like my wife to come here for a visit visa this coming September. May I know your agent that can help me in this regard?

Thanks

I'm done with my visa stamping today :-) I know someone who can process visa stamping..and its not that expensive :-)

Did you u d
Undergo pdos at CFO ?thanks

Hi ms.grace, how much did you spend for visit visa stamping?

Hi! Can you recommend or share the agency that helped you with your visa stamping (family visit visa). Im from Manila. Thank you..

Hello katvill, pls run through this thread, my agent Ms Oly Laus has posted her contact details. Its better to speak to her directly. Goodluck!

katvill wrote:

Hi! Can you recommend or share the agency that helped you with your visa stamping (family visit visa). Im from Manila. Thank you..

Here katvill ...

Hello Everyone!!

This is Oly Laus. You can contact me at 09998841489 and my email add omlaus[at]yahoo.com. I' m the one who processed  Ms Tutifruiti 's visa in Saudi Embassy Philippines.

Thanks,

Olybel M. Laus

Thank you tuttifrutti ü i

You're most welcome

Hi. I know this is kind of OFF TOPIC. but i'd like to visit Jeddah next year. I just want to go there to visit. Im planning to stay at my boyfriend's family. He's coming with me. What are the requirements I need for visa? And I really have no idea about the process.

Hi @cess20, first is to obtain visit visa approval from mofa thru sponsor (your boyfriend in this case). However, I am certainly not sure if that is possible since you are not married yet, my  family visit visas were approved thru my husband's employer. It would be best if you ask your boyfriend to inquire from his employer regarding the procedures to getting you a visit visa. Thats all I can help I suppose.

@cess20 Btw, assuming youd be able to get the visa approval from your sponsor, you need to have your documents authenticated. Mine was my marriage certificate. Then you give this to an agent along with your passport and visa approval from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Your boyfriend is for sure familiar to this, actually online application is now available.

You may contact Oly Laus thru [email protected] or search her in this blog, her username is olybravolicious.

Hope that helps.