FAMILY VISIT VISA RENEWAL (SAUDI EMBASSY IN THE PHILIPPINES)

Thank you so much! :)

hi   visit visa online allow to only wife father and mother and close relation mother in law father in law  visit visa is not allwoed to bf r gf so if u want to get visa u must marride ur bf.becuse ksa embassy need ur merrige document for stamping visa

hi! i am planning to apply for family visit visa for my husband. how much will be the cost for embassy stamping? if we will be the one to process authentication.

Hope for your immediate response.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi,

the embassy allow a liason officer of their accredited agency, sadly, they do not allow individual application.

you can contact my agent and the processing is really fast.

her name is olybel you can email her at [email protected] her contacts: 0999881489.

lily

Hi @paceyweez, chai04 is correct, they don't allow personal application/processing but instead thru an agency or an agent. Ms Oly processed mine and i got my passport stamped after 5 days of submitting my documents to her (marriage cert with red ribbon from dfa, copy of iqama of my husband, copy of his passport and the visa number from mofa).

does anybody know here of any agency that can process the visit visa of my husband going here in ksa. i already have the visa slip from mofa..thanx

*** madam sya po nagprocess ng visa ng mother ko.. ms. Arlene manalansan po name nya... have a nice day po

TRIGGER HAPPY wrote:

madam sya po nagprocess ng visa ng mother ko.. ms. Arlene manalansan po name nya... have a nice day po

Please post only in English. These are Anglophone forums.

Please help me find Saudi Arabia Embassy accredited agencies to process the stamping of Family Visit Visa for my wife. Thanks and kind regards. Luis

Hi....how much it cost for the processing/stamping of visit visa? Please advise. Thanks!

Hi.. can u pls semd me a contact agency..i need to have an agent to can process my visit visa going to ksa. Thank u.

And how much is the cost also.. thank u.

Do u have her contact no.? And how much is the cost for processing. Thank u.

Hi i need help, i need my visa to be stamped can u help provide the agent who help u? Thanks my email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello tutti frutti can u please pm me also the contact number of the agency that who help to process of ur documents ihave a same ctuation I need agency to stamp for my pass port  this is my email add kindly pm me xxxx thank u so much...

paceyweez wrote:

hi! i am planning to apply for family visit visa for my husband. how much will be the cost for embassy stamping? if we will be the one to process authentication.

Hope for your immediate response.

Thanks

I also know a legit representative from an agency in the Philippines. His name is Raffy and he processed the papers of my two officemates plus more others. They say he charges the cheapest.

Pm me for his number then you can ask him the requirements.

Goodluck kabayans!

Hello can u please give me also the number of agent who process to ur friends documents thank u so much...

Hello!
I would like to ask for help, regarding on agent to process my mom and my daughter visa stamping ,
Cause most of my friend recommend me one , named RAFFY REYES from PHHS agency,
It was worth 37,000 peso each passport and that big amount of money I couldn't afford, I'm just alone working here in the Kingdom. Hoping to your kind positive feedback regarding my concern.
Experience of my colleagues are worth 6500-7000 each stamping , I don't know what happened , why it increases that much. Please help me , thank you

Wow, are you sure it's really SR37,000? That's the same agent who processed my officemates' family. Last one was just last year and he charged 7-8k plus they had to pay for the child's visa as a new policy.

As far as I know he is the cheapest but maybe there are some changes or additional fees.

Did you ask why it's higher than the previous ones?

Try to check with ABBA Personel Services and other agencies and compare.

Goodluck!

Hello kababayan,  can i get the contact number of mr raffy reyes? Thank you and Godbless

Yna laygo wrote:

Hello kababayan,  can i get the contact number of mr raffy reyes? Thank you and Godbless

Pm sent

Hi can I have the number of mr. Raffy Reyes? Thanks.

Could you please provide the contact number and e-mail id of Mr. Raffy Reyes, i'll contact him for visit visa stamping

Hello po may i just know the name of the agency who assisted you in stamping the visa?how much is the visa stamping and how much is the service fee? Hoping for help.thanks

URGENT

please some one tell me how many time we can extend a one month visit visa .. I am already done two time for my son (9 month) .. that means he about to finish his 3 months by July 26th .. can I extend 3 more times ? Means 6 months ?

Please tell me , if anyone tried this .. or any other link .. thanks

Im not sure about one-month visa. I have been visiting KSA in the previous years and it gave me 6 months which you have to renew every three months. Before they had 9 months visit visa but i think they have changed it down to six. Im not quite sure now, there might be changes.

so please can you send the procedure and details agent, agencies in my email ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi all visas for KSA are now processed through VFS Tasheel. They have offices in Manila, Cebu and Davao. I have been recently granted a visa through them and it was pretty smooth. There shouldn,t be a problem as long as you have all the requirements which are listed on their website. I used to do my stamping through an agent before however they have recently required a physical appearance of the applicant for bio metric purposes. My visa stamping took only 3 days after my appointment date.

Goodluck.

Hi miss tuttifrutti can you please send me the name of  the agent for stamping visa going in ksa and how much the cost of it ..please send my email ****
Thank you and GOD BLESS

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi Tuttifruti. I would like to ask if it is require to appear personally in East West placement agency for attestation of marriage certificate? Can I ask a relative to submit and collect the document for me? May I ask the contact details of your agent too. Thank you, I really appreciate your blog..😁😁😁

Hi Tuttifruti. I would like to ask if it is require to appear personally in East West placement agency for attestation of marriage certificate? Can I ask a relative to submit and collect the document for me? May I ask the contact details of your agent too. Thank you, I really appreciate your blog..😁😁😁

Hi. I just red this conversation. My situation is I think related. I got My wife visit visa approved today. Im confuse what will be my next step. One agent from the philippines is asking 38,000 pesos for processing. Please help and advice.

Hi im working here in Riyadh and I requested a visiting visa for my husband and 9 month old baby O already have a visa number from mofa and I contacted vfs tasheel for the process are there any possibilities that it wont be approved? Or stamp

Hi just want to as I'm a nirse working here in riyadh and resquested a family visit visa for my husband and baby what's the next one if i have my visa number

May I know what are the procedures for visit visa also  document required and fees