FAMILY VISIT VISA RENEWAL (SAUDI EMBASSY IN THE PHILIPPINES)

Hello, Im a Filipina and Im on a Family Visit Visa here valid for 90 days, however its a "SINGLE ENTRY" visa. My husband is working here and has his residency card (IQAMA). My concern is, ill be leaving Saudi Arabia for about 3 weeks this June for a holiday in the UK, which means I cannot enter back again in Saudi Arabia unless I have my visa renewed. With this regard, I would like to hear from you guys if you know someone personally from the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines to whom I can post my passport and other documents required  for visa stamping while Im in the UK.

Thank you

You need to contact an agency in the Philippines. Saudi Embassy won't entertain individuals there. I had the same problem with you before (processing visa)

Thank you. I went through that process too in the Philippines. An agent assisted me all through out the process since I was told that I cant personally submit my docs to the Saudi Embassy. It took only 24hrs to have my passport stamped which is pretty good. However, a Filipino expat told me on this website that there might be few Filipinos here who personally know someone working in the Embassy, which could mean a more convenient way for the processing.  Btw, are you a resident in KSA already? :D

The family visit visa issuing will be on help after two months till the end of Hajj. It will only resume on the arabic month Muharam.

kittaya wrote:

The family visit visa issuing will be on help after two months till the end of Hajj. It will only resume on the arabic month Muharam.

Where are you getting this information from?

Visa renewals will be stopped, whereas there is no update on stopping issuance of new visas. Please advise.

Sorry that was a typo. I meant "held" and i said its after two months. Two months before Hajj, the visit and umrah visas will be stopped issuing. it had been a practice since some years ago.

Off topic :( i just want to ask what are the requirement need aside from the visa slip for visa stamping @ksa embassy. And can you recommend a agency to process my papers? TIA  :D

It depends on your status. As for me, my husband is working in KSA and he wanted me to visit. These are the things the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines required me to submit. Authenticated Marriage contract from NSO, after I submitted my authenticated marriage certificate to East-west placement agency in Makati for Saudi Embassy authentication. It will take 3 days. After that I went back to get it and hand my documents to an agent to process my papers. It only took a day to get my passport stamped. Lemme know if you need to contact her. :)

I hope this helps.

hi tuttifrutti..read your message in this blog..i had been looking for an agent to help me process my visa stamping. Do u mind giving me your agent or contact person who can help me in processing my documents. By the way, my husband applied for a visit visa for me..thank you here is my email [email protected]

Hi Ms. Tuttifruitti. Can you please give me the agent who processed your papers? How much did it cost you for visit visa stamping? I'm currently preparing the papers of my son & husband for their visit here in Riyadh.  Thanks.

Hi i read your blog you said just for 3 days you would able to process on of the agency I called she told me no need for agency if family visa and for stamping only, all I have to do is to go to the saudi embassy in makati? Do you know what are the other requirements and tips for easiest way? Can I also have the agency you contact? How much did it cause? Reply asap pls you may contact me on my email [email protected]

mhayabragan wrote:

hi tuttifrutti..read your message in this blog..i had been looking for an agent to help me process my visa stamping. Do u mind giving me your agent or contact person who can help me in processing my documents. By the way, my husband applied for a visit visa for me..thank you here is my email [email protected]

Sorry I have overlooked your message. DO you still need it? I can email you the procedures. :)

marix73 wrote:

Hi Ms. Tuttifruitti. Can you please give me the agent who processed your papers? How much did it cost you for visit visa stamping? I'm currently preparing the papers of my son & husband for their visit here in Riyadh.  Thanks.

Hi, sorry I have overlooked your message. Whats your email address? Id rather send it to you as I am not always up to date in this website.

Thanks

tutti

tuttifrutti wrote:
marix73 wrote:

Hi, sorry I have overlooked your message. Whats your email address? Id rather send it to you as I am not always up to date in this website.
Thanks
tutti

So, people now can't approach the embassy itself for visa (dependent, visit) processing? are we to choose which agency to go with or what?

Popolocroix wrote:
tuttifrutti wrote:
marix73 wrote:

Thanks
tutti

So, people now can't approach the embassy itself for visa (dependent, visit) processing? are we to choose which agency to go with or what?

When I phoned the Saudi Embassy in Manila, they gave me a contact person/agent/agency who were authorized to do the visa processing. I am not quite sure why they dont allow visa applicant to go to their office personally and do the processing. All I know is you need an agent to do it.

tuttifrutti wrote:

When I phoned the Saudi Embassy in Manila, they gave me a contact person/agent/agency who were authorized to do the visa processing. I am not quite sure why they dont allow visa applicant to go to their office personally and do the processing. All I know is you need an agent to do it.

Aww..i get it...probably, some people are getting commissions with this system in place!  :/

Most probably, however we cant do anything about it as the Embassy only allows their accredited agency to process the visas.

dannaespera wrote:

Hi i read your blog you said just for 3 days you would able to process on of the agency I called she told me no need for agency if family visa and for stamping only, all I have to do is to go to the saudi embassy in makati? Do you know what are the other requirements and tips for easiest way? Can I also have the agency you contact? How much did it cause? Reply asap pls you may contact me on my email [email protected]

Sent you an email, however I have few clarifications. :)

marix73 wrote:

Whats your email address so I can send you the contact details. I spent around 10K for family visit visa. Should you need more info, lemme know Ill write it in my email. :)

mhayabragan wrote:

Sent you an email. :)

Hi how and can i possibly apply for a family visit visa if iam allready 18 years old and my both parents is working in saudi arabia?

hi dear
its easy
ur father should do this proces
i think its difficult to bring u
but very easy to bring his father or mother
wish u the best
another way is to find someone help and pay him

Tell your parents to apply for your visa thru the MInistry of Foreign Affairs. Once they get the Visa Approval slip, you can then start your application in the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines. Before this, you need to have you birth certificate authenticated in DFA and then in the Saudi Embassy ( thru EAST WEST Placement. Then you need an agent to process the visa stamping since you cannot hand-in your documents personally in the Embassy. It will only take at most two days for the Family Visit Visa stamping.

Good luck!

hi ms. tuttifrutti!

I have read bout your conversations.  I have a friend who is asking me bout family visit visa stamping. and I am also looking for an agent. can u please email me the contact number of the agent. here is my email add [email protected] thank you and God bless!

Hello ms. tuttifrutti!

I have read about your conversations.  I already have approved visa slip for my dependents. Can u please kindly email me the contact number of the placement agency and the agent. Here's my email add: [email protected]. thank you.

Hi ms.
My husband is working in KSA right now. He got me and our son a family visit visa..the visa was already release but my problem is that i need to have my passport stamped by the embassy. I have been searching for an agency here in cebu that can help me but they said they can only process if the visa was applied to them. Do u know anybody that can assist me?! Or legit agency that can assist me with this?!  My email is [email protected]
Thank you in advance..

I am looking for an agent who can do visa stamping in Saudi Embassy in Makati. Can you please email me the contact number of your agent? My email add is [email protected]

I have read about your conversations.  I already have approved visa slip for my dependents. Can u please kindly email me the contact number of the placement agency and the agent and requirements Here's my email add: [email protected]. thank you in advance,God Bless

Hello.. My husband is working in KSA under a family visa. Me and the kids are suppose to spend our vacation with him this summer.  May I know how much did you spend for the red ribbon and visa stamping? and please email me the agent that can process the visa stamping.. here's my email add...    [email protected].  thanks..  your response will be very much appreciated.

Hi maam,
Can I have the number of the agent that can process the stamping of visa in my wife and kids passport. Your prompt response is badly needed. Please email me the person to contact at [email protected]   
Thank you po.

kimo7067 wrote:

Hi maam,
Can I have the number of the agent that can process the stamping of visa in my wife and kids passport. Your prompt response is badly needed. Please email me the person to contact at [email protected]   
Thank you po.

Pls check your inbox. :)

hi ms tutti,

can you kindly send me the possible requirements needed by the agency for stamping of mine and my son's passport?
the family visit visa that my husband applied was already released. i really need your prompt response. pls email me here: [email protected]. thank you

kathj119 wrote:

hi ms tutti,

can you kindly send me the possible requirements needed by the agency for stamping of mine and my son's passport?
the family visit visa that my husband applied was already released. i really need your prompt response. pls email me here: [email protected]. thank you

PLease check your inbox.

Yung mga humingi po ng contact number ng agent kay maam tuttifrutti. Please share your experience to your transactions. Pasensya na for being so cautious. I just want to make it very sure na smooth ang transaction. Please justify kung maganda ba or hindi yung karanasan ninyo. It's one way po to prove na sincere, honest and reliable po ang agent. Your feedbacks are highly appreciated. Anyone?

kimo7067 wrote:

Yung mga humingi po ng contact number ng agent kay maam tuttifrutti. Please share your experience to your transactions. Pasensya na for being so cautious. I just want to make it very sure na smooth ang transaction. Please justify kung maganda ba or hindi yung karanasan ninyo. It's one way po to prove na sincere, honest and reliable po ang agent. Your feedbacks are highly appreciated. Anyone?

v

ENGLISH only please as this in an English speaking forum.
Thank you

hi tuttifrutti,
can you please share the agent's contact number - I'm planning to bring my family thru family residence visa
what are the steps please - my email add is [email protected]. thanks.

hi ms. tuttifrutti,

i got the same problem...just want to know your agent's contact number and the procedure on how to get my visa stamped and the cost as well....i hope you could find time to reply on this....many thaks :-)

pls send your reply to [email protected]

thanks again  :)

hi ms. tuttifrutti,
good day ! i have the same problem can u pls. send me the contact agent ,the price and procedure ,pra mprocess s saudi embassy in makati un visit visa ng mother ko..
thanks here my email [email protected]

hi ms. tuttifrutti,

good pm can i ask the # of the agent my visa for my mother is already approved & i nid to process her visa for stamping because i will going to deliver my baby dis end of january ..thank u hope for your reply..dis is my email [email protected]

hi,
can you please give me the agent or the  agency who can process my family dependent visa stamping in Saudi embassy?