Saudi Visa - Help

Dear All,
Please help me knowing the reason for delays in my visa stamping process.
My case submitted at the embassy has been returned with objection twice. stating that "E-Wakala not confirmed".
when i contact the employer after first rejection, they say its because earlier they issued the wakala to some other agent, now they have to cancel it and again issue it to the agency that is working on my case. after receiving confirmation from the employer the agents re-submitted the case to the embassy. and again the case was returned with same objection. upon contacting the employer again after second rejection they say they have cancelled the e-wakala but its not getting updated in the system. and i have to wait......(waiting for last 15 days and still no progress)
its been 50 days since the documents were submitted at the embassy for the first time.
Type of Visa: Civil Engineer

Looks like we are on the same boat, same territory. I recently landed as well and it has been roughly 2 months all my documents have been submitted by my employer (so they say) to the concerned government capacity yet I have no clue WTF is going on with my Iqama status. There is no way to track it down and I hope to hear about it within these last 30 days because work visa has a validity of 3 months out of which 2 months have already been passed.
At least you know something about E-Wakala or what not, I don't even have a clue what is it since my employer is following up with related paper work.

I hope things take the right turn for both of us.....