Tourist visa

I need a tourist visa and i want to find a job in bahrain.could anyone recomend me where can i find a sponsor?thanks

Whomever employs you will need to sponsor you.  You cannot work on a tourist visa and it is illegal to work for anyone other than your sponsor.

Despite what many people will tell you there is no such thing as a "free visa".

Hi,
The best thing you do is you come here. Find a job and then decide.
Because its better for both employer and employee that they meet in person and you get to evalauate the job as well as living before u decide.
Good luck

What visa wil i use then?

You dont say what Nationality you are. Go to http://www.evisa.gov.bh/ and you can check your eligibility.

I am a filipino and currently lving in the phil.thnks for d replies,

Being Filipino you will get a maximum 2 weeks visit visa and you can't apply online, only at the airport. You are best in the first instance to submit your CV to the international websites for jobs - totaljobs, monsterjobs, Bayt etc. Make your CV visible to potential employers and they will contact you. Also contact any company that use environmental people as per your other posts and just submit your CV. You can come to Bahrain to visit to approach companies but I would do a lot of research before you take that step.

Thank you so much for your help Sir,