Trails walk

hi am yassir from flacq, well am looking forward a organise a trail walk in nature,well for date will confirm latter depending how the response will be.all those interested, make a comment,thaks

I'm interested.  I was thinking of waiting til the weather improves however...   

It's a bit hot and with all the rain we've had it'll be muddy with lots of mosquitoes.

I'd like to do some serious(?) hiking weekday mornings, but lighter nature walks with my kids on weekends.

It would be nice to try to organize a group of people - find out when everyone is free, what types of hikes they'd like to do and make a list of trails/sites we can visit.

Sign me up!

hi butim how are you, well let have some more people then we can plan something out.

hi,am Swastee???can we b friends??

sure add me as friends

Hi Yassir,

great idea. I love to be out in the nature and I miss walking since I am here on the island.
I hope some more people will join us.
Silvia

hi silvia how are you,thanks to show interest. Well am planning the trails walk in march as the weather will be much more better. Keep in touch will confirm date soon. Hope we get some more people.those who wana brings there dogs most welcome as sofie nature walk is a open space.

Hi I am interested too!

Kam

hmmm ok. Let have atleast five person to start it. That would be great

friends last saturday this month anyone free for trails walk. Will confirm on how much people available

Hi - do you mean for 29.03.14?

yeah 29th march. First let see how many people in.

the site will be at plaine sophie. It a trail walk about 30min. In the mid trails walk i will make u discover mare aux vacoas view.anyone free to bring and share.those wana take their dogs most welcome.

Hi

check this one : www.mhash.com

Everyone is welcome to participate, it's every 2nd sunday next one is due on 16th of March

There is also a monthly Saturday walk/run, check www.sunsethash.com

Meet a lot of nice people.

Regards
Wäller

Hi

Very nice program.  But will it be possible to have a lift as i have no car

Thanks

To the hash or above program?
Where do you live?

Thanks for your prompt  reply Waller

For the 16th i am not free

But for the run/walk... I live at Pointe aux Sables

Hi Walter,

Thank you so much for the information- will try come for the 16th March.

Regards

Kam Patel

You're welcome, normally the trips in the south are some of the nicest ones.

Regards
Wäller