How to make iqama new baby born in ksa under mother

Dear sir,
            i am came here in visit visa but my wife have valid iqama she give birth to a female baby now 3months old how i can get iqama for the baby and how i will take her to india

brother go directly to indian embassy Riyadh... take a certificate from them but  frirst take the certificate from hospital take it to MOH local office they will issue you vilada letter ...

kannanvaiga wrote:

Dear sir,
            i am came here in visit visa but my wife have valid iqama she give birth to a female baby now 3months old how i can get iqama for the baby and how i will take her to india

First choose the name of your baby :)
Get hospital birth certificate and go to Ahwal Madni where they will register birth of your child, dont forget to attached the iqama copies of your wife, they will register it and will give you a birth certificate in arabic, then you can go to your embassy with in their required manners and they will issue your childs passport, after that you can go to jawazat to make iqama for your child, once your iqama is done then ask your wife to get exit re-entry for your child, and then finally you will be able to take your child with you..later it will be your decision that you want to keep his visa valid or not. :sleep

Aslamualikum
Can any body tell me how much time will it take to get birth certificate, passport from embassy,Iqama and visa stamp from the employer of my wife for a newly born baby?
As right after one month of birth , he/she ( expected baby) has to move to home country for  vacations and return back.