Multiple work visas

Hello boarders, I have a strange situation to discuss. Now that my prime area of work (as doctor)  would be at Bahrain for the next 2 years (visa under process), the same sponsor wants me to appear for a license exam so as to show me as a consultant in their other branch at salalah, oman. Now i get a call from a totally different recruiter and sponsor who wants me to appear for another license exam a couple of months later so as to show me as a consultant for their Dubai medical center at Dubai. Now my doubts
1. Can a person have work visas of two GCC countries simultaneously under same sponsor? (Bahrain & Oman)
2. Can a person have three work visas of three GCC countries simultaneously- two under same sponsor and one under a different sponsor? (Bahrain + Oman and Dubai)?
3. Any legal implications of the same?
The combined job offer is quite lucrative to resist but sometimes greediness pays heavily. I request your valuable opinions

Interesting situation!

A friend of mine used to have work and residence permits in both Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. I thought that was a one off arrangement and not the norm. But unable to commit to a proper response since I am not too aware of any other case.

Maybe you should check with your sponsor and see if there are other consultants also with a similar visa status.

Thanks for the reply. To keep it simple, I finally decided to stick to bahrain :)

Good for you doc. Best wishes.