Moving to Dubai

Hello there, I'm Vivian, 26 years, from Ghana and I'm  a Bachelor of Art in  Communication Studies graduate. I would love to relocate to Dubai to look for work but my problem is I don't know anyone in the UAE.
what are my chances of getting a job...any descent job at all not just communications related. I'm a fast learner and can excel in any other industry. Can anyone or agency in Dubai help me secure a job and accommodation over there. Please advise me. Thanks

vivianowusu04 wrote:

Hello there, I'm Vivian, 26 years, from Ghana and I'm  a Bachelor of Art in  Communication Studies graduate. I would love to relocate to Dubai to look for work but my problem is I don't know anyone in the UAE.
what are my chances of getting a job...any descent job at all not just communications related. I'm a fast learner and can excel in any other industry. Can anyone or agency in Dubai help me secure a job and accommodation over there. Please advise me. Thanks

few tips. get a visit visa and attend inteviews.
Try to get few interview appointments before you get here. You can try websites like dubizzle or olx which are more popular and also you can check few classified websites also.

Hi Vivian,

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Dubai section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Regarding accommodation I invite you to please post an advert in the Housing in Dubai section as it might help you :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hey your inbox is full ..

Hello there,

Thanks, will do that.

ok

Thanks for the alert. I just deleted my old messages so i can receive new messages now

you welcome

Ok .

Hello all,I am Olawumi currently living in nigeria.a gruadute of business Administration.but. I can dip fit in wking in other industry.and I wish to wk in Dubai.pls can anybody give advice on how to do it. And. What to.thank

Hi Vivian,

How are u.

My name is Vikas and i m in Dubai for last 3 years.

I have a decent job here and owing a flat and a vehicle here.

I am not sure i will get u a job, but i can help u at my best.

Thanks

Vikas