ISTIQDAM for Visit Visa

As i applied for Visit Visa for Sister and Mother but its Rejected twice, So General Service Office Person told me to do this via ISTIQDAM.

There is Application Form for this that have to fill and should be Stamped from Company.

How to get this form? and Who can help us to fill.

I went to MOFA today morning but i was unable to find any kind of Istiqdam form.

wsmhagazi wrote:

As i applied for Visit Visa for Sister and Mother but its Rejected twice, So General Service Office Person told me to do this via ISTIQDAM.

There is Application Form for this that have to fill and should be Stamped from Company.

How to get this form? and Who can help us to fill.

I went to MOFA today morning but i was unable to find any kind of Istiqdam form.

The istiqdam form is available only at istiqdam office and not at MOFA. If you are intending to bring them  on visit then why istiqdam, this is for dependent / family visa permanent visa processing as far as I know and will not be approved if you already have family here.

i have tried 3 time through online System but they rejected may be Because of Sister.
So Agents told me to do through ISTIQDAM.

wsmhagazi wrote:

i have tried 3 time through online System but they rejected may be Because of Sister.
So Agents told me to do through ISTIQDAM.

Personal experience : These days they dont issue for sisters under normal process and even if you go through istiqdam.

Thanks.

So is there anyway to get it? because my Mother Cannot Come without my sister.

wsmhagazi wrote:

Thanks.

So is there anyway to get it? because my Mother Cannot Come without my sister.

PM me please your number and I can give you my personal experience.

Dear i am also looking for my unmarried sisters visa as its been rejected 2times. My parents not willing to come without her. I applied seperate visa for my parents and sisters...but approved parents only...please advise

irfanbedi wrote:

Dear i am also looking for my unmarried sisters visa as its been rejected 2times. My parents not willing to come without her. I applied seperate visa for my parents and sisters...but approved parents only...please advise

MOFA rarely issues the visit visa for sisters these days. Your chances are limited.

Salam
My professon on iqama is( HVAC tecnicion) and my salary is Sr 2500. but I don't have any degree or diploma. Can I bring my family on permanent visa

abdul.jatt.1 wrote:

Salam
My professon on iqama is( HVAC tecnicion) and my salary is Sr 2500. but I don't have any degree or diploma. Can I bring my family on permanent visa

There is a high possibility that your application might be rejected.

http://www.saudi.gov.sa/wps/wcm/connect … 9622b4e28e

HRGURU: can you guide me how can I take my sisters visa along with my mother as it has been rejected many times.

offer them money

Same thing With me, This Year also I applied two times in last 15 days and Rejected.

Anyone Can Guide us to get Sister Visit visa?

I will tell u any girls or womens except mothers not allowed to come in any way cause many cases happen and found thad ladies doing bad things
but she can apply for omra i thing its OK if u give prooves

You just go to any general service offices who are available near to passport office. from general service you will get the form and give your mother's / sister's passport copy to them. They will fill all the details and give you an application format also. They may charge you some thing. Get those forms filled and attch your Iqama copy, your passport copy, passport copy of your mother and sister and go to passport office. There are different counters. Go to the counter who is dealing with Visist VISA. Submit the documents. You take a person who can speak Arabic, in case they ask some thing to reply to them. Once they are signed then you will go to ISTIQDAM. There also there are different counters and go to the correct counter. Once they accept the document then you will be asked to report to them after 4 - 5 days. Once those document is signed and you are in receipt then go to Ministry of Interior office. They will go through papers and if your document is already approved they will give you a number and with that number you can check in the ministry of Interior visa details. Take a print out and forward to your home country for processing. now a days you can apply on line also for visit visa for your immediate parents / sisters etc.

Family Visit Visa - Saudi Arabia
www.saudiembassy.net/services/family_visit_visa.aspx

Ministry Services | kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Ministry of ...
www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/eserv/Pages/default.aspx
Visiting Saudi Arabia. ​Visa Services ... Electronic Visa Services; Travel Information; Electronic Visa Services;

@sashidharan

I have applied online many times but they Rejected, I don't know about Applying through Jawazat, Anyone got through This Procedure?

Thanks

I applied through Passport office just before three months for my daughter. You have to try with them. I visited Passport office, then Istiqdam - 3 times _ I met the top person in the office, they approved and then ministry of Interior. I am from dammam

Thank you.

You have any contact of General Services Office etc?

If you are in Eastern area I can guide you. thanks

Or you approach in any FIFA office. They were doing all sorts of work in the earlier days. Since the policy had changed I do not know whether they entertain.

thanks,
sashidharan

You can also contact this party and check with them for the latest status.

Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:37:32 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Saudi Arabia Changing - New Rules That Can Affect You

Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser.
Click Display Images on top

Visit Visa  extension to be Stopped, No renewals after June End                                 
Visit Visa extension to be Stopped, No renewals after 27th June

qsaudi.com

complete details and procedures is given in qsaudi.com for Visit Visa and other details through ISTIQDAM

Hi friends,

My iqama profession is Computer Technician,

I want to apply my Sister and his daughter visit visa both are in USA Chicago. my sister husband is died 2 years be four in USA.

MY sister is Indain National & she has green card,
and his daughter USA national.

i applied already but MOFA is  rejected. both visas.

Pls Suggest me how can I apply

@syed Kaleem > this is an old and inactive topic. You may not get any reply and please avoid duplicate post on the forum. Thank you

i am not inderstand what your saying.. please clearfy what you said.

What message Displayed on MOFA page? reason of rejection?