Any 1 applying or have enough information on German JOB SEEKER VISA?

Hi All,

Can any one please help if you have already have the German JOb seeker visa or planing to apply or any valuable information if you have on this ?

Greatly helps me as i am applying for this VISA ..

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Mahesha

Could u pls guide me, through consultant u r going ahead? As i am planning to go for the same & spoken to a few consultants but sounds not very convincing...thanks..

Hello,

I am going though a consultant,

and they guide u through a process and submission of checklists and docs,, after which we need to submit them near VFC and get interview scheduled in Chennai, from which they take the decision from your interview.

Thanks !

Hi rmahesha

May i know which consultancy u have contacted and how much they are charging .. if possible if you can forward ..

I am also actively  interested  in job seeker visa or EU Blue CARD .. I am not too certain about the possibilities of getting job within 6month ... Also i am not sure about the reliability of the consultancies so i am hesitating little bit ...

It would be great if you can share of experience a bit ...

Regards
Debayan

I have applied today by myself. waiting for the feedback, which takes around 8 weeks.

Please see you inbox ..

vijayirish wrote:

I have applied today by myself. waiting for the feedback, which takes around 8 weeks.

Hi Vijayirish

I have made all the documents ready for Germany job seeker visa but I am not sure about the Cover letter So please let me know so please let me know about the cover letter which explain Purpose, Course of Action and plans if unsuccessful. Please do the needful

Thanking You!

Hello Vijayrish,

I'm planning to apply for this visa by myself too.
I'm done with all the documents and trying to reassure if the documents sound good enough to get through this.
I have 3 years of experience in the domain, SAP-ABAP and continuing work in the same firm currently. I'm planning to take leave from work once my visa is approved and in case i do not find a job in Germany during the 6 month stay, I'd like to come back to India and continue working for the same firm.
Now, I'm unsure if I could add this point in the motivation letter or not, cos it was asked to mention the plan if the attempt goes unsuccessful.
Could you please share a sample motivation letter highlighting the plan should the stay be unsuccessful.
Could you also please guide me in letting me know the important tips to get through it.

Thanks !
Harsha.