Muslim-Non Mulsim Marriage in Saudi Arabia

If your father is working in saudi arabia then u no need any certificate. U can take ur father along With u both to court and ur dad will show his identity that he is ur dad and judge will ask him and no need any certificate. Only 2 witnesses needed. U will take 2 male witnesses for marriage to court and u will get married and receive certificate same day in couple of hours only. System is really very perfect in saudi arabia because Islam encourage marriages.
If u need any further help u can message me no problem. If I know I will advice u.
Thanx and wish u good luck

so if my dad is here no need to inform our management from work? like we can be married secretly but legally? what other documents do i need also? and is it required for me to convert to Islam to get us married here in KSa? sorry for the lots of questions.. we really dont have any idea about the process here.. thank you sommuch

you have shown to public that you have baseless ideology of religion.

think again brother

ahmadjameelshah wrote:

you have shown to public that you have baseless ideology of religion.

think again brother

i admit that and that is why i am asking. i am just being honest..

May Allah help you. May allah bless her with the right path

Ameen ya rabbul alameen

Have you read through this: http://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-ser … y/marriage

maybe you might read my post wrong.. i am the girlfriend the Christian one.. so basically really dont have any idea about Islam.. and i am willing to convert for my boyfriend so we can be married here legally.. sp if you can give me advice rgarding the process it would be very helpful to us.. thank you so much.. have a blessed day!

ahmadjameelshah wrote:

May Allah help you. May allah bless her with the right path

Ameen ya rabbul alameen

maybe you might read my post wrong.. i am the girlfriend the Christian one.. so basically really dont have any idea about Islam.. and i am willing to convert for my boyfriend so we can be married here legally.. sp if you can give me advice rgarding the process it would be very helpful to us.. thank you so much.. have a blessed day!

mfsakr wrote:

Have you read through this: http://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-ser … y/marriage

hi thanks for this one.. didnt see this.. god bless

Sister respect,

1: Divorce is very easy for arabs man.
2: study Islam for yourself. Allah will guide you.
3. For your asked question I don't have answer.

Sorry if someone got mind

@ahmadjameelshah Please do not generalize: Divorce is not very easy for Arabs as you stated, particularly for Egyptians.

@sangerts To get more information about Islam, please call 0126828888 Ext 100 or visit http://worldreminder.com/.

Please google this. International divorce ratio

Here you go: No single Arab country was in Top 20, although USA, UK, Germany, Canada and France are on Top 20!
http://divorce.com/worldwide-divorce-statistics/

Another result (from Wikipedia) shows that Egypt ranks 74th in the list after many of the "developed" countries with 1.9% divorce rate only: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

agreed, we came far away from the topic. but i think the man who is going to marry this girl, will be not sincere with her. as he approach to Europe. but depends on the person and especially on nationality.

it is said, love is blind. so if the girl don't has this kind of issues. i mean if she has trust on him. this is good.

but i am totally scared you know about the situation. well i am little bit sensitive.

speechless here :gloria

thank you guys for this post, this will give additional information to my friend with the same problem.

ahmadjameelshah wrote:

agreed, we came far away from the topic. but i think the man who is going to marry this girl, will be not sincere with her. as he approach to Europe. but depends on the person and especially on nationality.

it is said, love is blind. so if the girl don't has this kind of issues. i mean if she has trust on him. this is good.

but i am totally scared you know about the situation. well i am little bit sensitive.

speechless here :gloria

i respect your opinion.. and honestly you made me feel like i shouldnt trust Arabs specially my boyfriend with regards to his intentions.. though I trust him so much.. but you sound like it's impossible for Arabs to get serious relationships with non Arabs..

I can't elaborate an anonymous person. In urdu language we have quote. That means, your own salad is better then others meat. Focus on your own race. Best of luck from us. May allah guide better

I am a filipina muslim origin, i wanted to get married w/ other nationality he is  a muslim too, but my family didn't allow me, we really want to get married for the sake of allah. We wanted us to build home in legal ways . Now how can we get married if my parents didn't allow us?

I am working in saudi. I am a non-muslim man who marry a muslim women in philippines (civil marriage). Now, i am planning to bring my wife to saudi arabia through permanent/visit family visa, does the saudi government honor our marriage certificate which has different religion without converting to islam? Can anyone provide me a detailed answer for this and any complications thereafter.

You can get married in her country. EU is fairly easy you just need few papers like birth certificates etc, then get it stamped by the Embassy. You can do it in your country as well. Nikah you can do in any Mosque or even with any sheikh an country you will just get a normal handwritten piece of paper. It is still valid in Islam. And no need to convert. As Muslim Man is allowed to marry Christian.

Filipino Muslim Man wrote:

I am working in saudi. I am a non-muslim man who marry a muslim women in philippines (civil marriage). Now, i am planning to bring my wife to saudi arabia through permanent/visit family visa, does the saudi government honor our marriage certificate which has different religion without converting to islam? Can anyone provide me a detailed answer for this and any complications thereafter.

But your name is "Filipino Muslim Man"? Are you a Muslim Man or not a Muslim Man? Please decide.

I am a non-muslim man...i just mistakenly wrote my name as muslim man

Filipino Muslim Man wrote:

I don't know the SA laws of marriage but I have the feeling that they wont accept your marriage as you as a non Muslim male want to marry a Muslim woman. In the Islam its not allowed for a Muslim woman to marry a non Muslim man.

hi abbedo

that is depends of ur nationality ur sex (Male , female ) and ur statuse

keep on touch to know more about that

hello, I'm thinking of converting to Islam, and moving to Saudi Arabia, I've met a Muslim girl and she has opened my eye's about Islam, and we really love each other, But the problem is she is from Saudi Arabia and I'm from England, if I was to convert to Islam will we be able to get married even though I'm a convert and not from Saudi Arabia, I'm not converting for love, cause I know Allah wont allow it to happen and bless us if I'm doing it just for love, and that's what I worry about in case people think I'm doing it just for love, and I know Allah will know but if her family thinks it just for love then her family might never approve of us, can anyone help me and tell me can I marry her even though I'm a convert and not from Saudi Arabia, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs and I never made love with anyone, so if you really think about it I'm already not doing most things that is against Islam. someone help me please.

You can, but convincing her family might not be easy.

As far I know, in our religion a Muslim man can marry a non-Muslim girl if she is Christian (in short as long as she is follower of any Holy Book) but it's not vice versa..
I'm not sure about Jewish women though...  :/

I am Catholic, from Philippines. My boyfriend is Muslim from Lebanon. We are both currently working here in Riyadh. Just want to ask how and where to start in planning for our Interfaith marriage here in Riyadh, since I don't have any plan of converting into Islam. Hope you will lend me a hand for this matter. Thanks and God bless.

Hi everyone,

Hope evrything is gonna  fine. Me and my boyfriend also want to get married. And I am a christian and he is a muslim. Religion is not a problem if both are in love. Im a filipina . What are the requirements for me. Thank you.

Best regards,

Faye

Hello sir im cindyrea bautista,.Im married in philippine but im seperated almost3,yrs.And my sponsor want to marry me he is a saudi man... and i want to convert islam that i. accept allah in my life.And islam.
plz help me.

Alliecat wrote:
Abeedo wrote:

Although I want a religious marriage and I dont want my Fiance to convert, it is just not fair and disrespectful!

You're a very enlightened man, Abeedo.  I respect you for that.  But, have you asked your fiance how she feels about converting?  Speaking only for myself, I'd have no problem doing that if I loved you because as far as I'm concerned, we all believe in the same God.  Religion is only the external expression. 

(I know what I said above isn't answering your question but I felt the need to say it.)

Best of luck, hope it all works out well.

This is lack of knowledge, we dont pray to one God, All destruction and war in the world is just because of religion, how can we believe in one GOD dear?

Please avoid the discussion about religion otherwise the thread will be closed.

The only solution is go to Philippines.
Some Mayors of the country can married you legally.
Even you are Muslim and she is a christian.

Hello, I have same problem.  I'm Christian from Japan. And my boyfriend is Muslim from KSA.
We wanna get marriage in KSA.
I must convert from Christian to Muslim ?
We are seeking how to get marriage.

Hi,

New regulation was introduced last year.. unfortunately it is more strict then it was.. Your bf should be above 40 to marry a non-Saudi..
Read the article below:
http://gulfbusiness.com/saudi-issues-ne … marriages/

hi..good day its good if you take the marriage by  civil in the bride place...after you take the papers then thats the time you bring it in saudi court for translation...im not expert but facing the same...we are not the same nationality..then i take a court order in my place saying that my parents has no objection to get marry here in saudi...

Abdoo, Even She converted to Muslim, there will be a long process waiting for you.,
You said no help from your embassy, such case should be solved by the embassy as my experience, try your embassy again, if not, the best thing you can do is to do the marriage contract in your country, I believe this is the best alternative choice for you in case no luck with your embassy rather than wasting your money for non-guaranteed end.
Thanks.

Yes brother, If you are in same situation, then I can explain you what to do and how you will get marry here in Saudi Arabia. Please contact through my email ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi...i think we have the same problem though there are some differences. I am converted muslim. I am a filipino and my boyfriend is syrian. And we are planning to marry here in the kingdom. Anyone who knows if its possible for us to get marry here? Thanks in advance!

Hi good day

I have the same situation. My bf is egyptian and i am a filipina and we want to get marry here in saudi. What is the process? Thank you pls help.