Muslim-Non Mulsim Marriage in Saudi Arabia

hey!!! whats up with your case? I am in a similar situation!! I found out your post and I am would love to know how you guys solved the issue!!!

Hope you answer !!

Regards

Hi do you have fb? We can chat in messenger or whatsapp. My problem is so difficult we want to give up but we love each other so much. And all the people they are against us because im christian and he is muslim. Still we dont know what to do if we tell it to my boss maybe he will get mad i done really know 😭😭😭

There's no issue to marry a saudi men even if you're not Muslim. There are processes that you both need to do and things are going fine no need to worry

Thankyou for your response. But he is married in Egypt with 1 son and I also have a son but I am not married. I think our relationship is not good this is so hard we love each other so much he is my soulmate and we never felt this feeling before. I dont know what to do and i dont want to hurt anyone. pls help.

It doesn't matter he's allowed to marry 4 lol . But I'm not sure if you can bring your son or not or you can be his kafil here

But he still need permission from his wife if he can marry me? What is kafil?

Because he was arranged in young age and he never loved his wife.

Who said that he doesn't need promotion from his wife I'm telling you . About your son kafil mean be under your responsibility

Fight for your love !

Thankyou.

Thankyou. Yes we will fight for our love we never felt like this before and its so crazy. Do you have any idea what is the process for marriage here in saudi? Im a filipina christian and he is egyptian muslim.

I am not sure about the process but worst case scenario you can marry him overseas then work on the process of legalizing your papers here . As about your son's situation , that would follow

Ok thankyou for you reply 😊

Jeck_chicka wrote:

I am Catholic, from Philippines. My boyfriend is Muslim from Lebanon. We are both currently working here in Riyadh. Just want to ask how and where to start in planning for our Interfaith marriage here in Riyadh, since I don't have any plan of converting into Islam. Hope you will lend me a hand for this matter. Thanks and God bless.

Hi Jeck_chicka
How are u. I have the same dilemma. Hows ur interfaith marriage plan here with ur muslim bf? Pls reply thanks.

please update the status please

Hello,

One of my friend non-Muslim and married Muslim girl in India, their marriage certificate is attested with Saudi Embassy, India.

Now he planned for resident visa and received visa from Saudi and GAMCA medical also completed for his wife and children.

Now, the issue is, the stamping consultant asking me perhaps if the Visa stamping got rejected due to inter religion marriage, what will do???

Anybody faced these situation before, appreciate your help

Thank you,

Hi
It is forbidden in Islam for a non-Muslim to marry a Muslim woman.  I dont know if your friend or his wife is aware of this.  In Islam the marriage is not recognised regardless if it was registered in another country or not.  Your friend may have a issue and possibly arrest for his wife.  I know a story of it happening in Malaysia.  This is an Islamic country and if authorities do their check properly then problem will arise or maybe they wont tell te difference because of the name.

checked with GRO, he has good contact in Embassy, verbally confirmed there won't be issue in Saudi when stamping is completed in Saudi

What your are sharing is your presumsion or heard real situation in Saudi???

checked with GRO, he has good contact in Embassy, verbally confirmed there won't be issue in Saudi when stamping is completed in Saudi

What your are sharing is your presumsion or heard real situation in Saudi???

Please read this link
https://www.loc.gov/law/help/marriage/i … bition.php

It is very clear that it is forbidden for a non-Muslim man to marry a Muslim woman. The fact that she is married and has children with him is also a big issue for her.  The law is clear and if the ministry find out then there will be problems.  If the man is interested in Islam then perhaps he should convert.  Otherwise it will be hard for his wife and the children will be born out of wedlock as her marriage is not recognised.  Some women are ignorant of the fact that they are not allowed to marry a non-Muslim despite falling in love and the consequences are very severe for them.  Harsh treatment of Chinese Muslim women who are forced into marrying non Muslim Chinese men is a different matter.  I hope your friend can explore Islam carefully and determine it is right for him.  Also it is worth noting that the father must give permission for his daughter to marry if he is alive  if not then brother,uncle or wali