New Job Offer

Dear Members

I have offered a new job with 770 KD,mobile and car are free, no accommodation. is it good salary for 3 person (wife and daughter 6 months)? the location of the job in alsalymia area.how much can I save?.please your advice highly appreciated

its a better start than most - you'll have to budget your expenditure accordingly but it is doable, i know people who've done it with less

Thank you for your information,but how much can I save?

depends on how much you spend.

That is a good offer..... congrats!!!!

Hi everyone! Would appreciate a lot some help - I've got a job offer with 350 per month as a salary, accommodation provided. Is that a good amount according to the lifestyle in Kuwait? I've been working in UAE for few years, so, that is what i can compare with... Thanks in advance,
Iryna

Dear Members

I have offered a new job with 770 KD,mobile and car are free, no accommodation. is it good salary for 3 person (wife and daughter 6 months)? the location of the job in alsalymia area.how much can I save?.please your advice highly appreciated

Hi Ghg,

I suggest you to go through the Kuwait forum, The cost of living section, this might help. You might learn some more hints.

Thank you,

David.