Looking for new friends

Hi all,

I moved to Frankfurt few months ago, so I'm quite new here. I'd like to make new friends, meet people to discover the city, hang out or just to have a coffee and talk :)
Hope to hear from you

Take care
Monika

Hello Monika.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hey..
i am new in frankfurt too!
Looking forward to make some new friends here.

Hi all,

First of all- sorry for late answer, but because of this strange weather I caught a cold and it took me quite long time to got well, I never thought that spring is so cold and rainy here in Frankfurt

Aurélie- thanks for welcoming :)

nice_guy- I've sent you a pm

To Everybody- if anybody is willing to discover the city I would like to join :), just send a pm, I'm still not very familiar with Frankfurt :)

Best
monika

Hello monika

I am coming to frankfurt for the first time this summer on 12th of june. if you are still interested, we could hang out together after that?

I am 22 years old :)

Hi Monika,

I have just moved to FAM recently too and it looks like we have the same hobbies. Let me know in a pm if you are up for a drink!

Hope to hear from u soon,
V.

Hej Monika!
I am also new in town. Let me know if you would like to meet!

Pozdrawiam,
Agata

I have been in Frankfurt some months now but new to the blog am still looking for English speaking friends if you don't mind if i gate crash what you have hear... My name is Michael.

hi

I am also new to town. Let me know if u wanna meet...

I read several of these type posts and it seems to me that none of them lead to fruition but anyway if anyone is interested in meeting for actual chatting then take a peak at my profile or on the front page of the forum for my thread titled CONVERSATION.

I'm really flattered that you'd like to be my friend

hello

Hi singh amritpal,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A few words about yourself might help you in creating some contacts.

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team