Any lonely 38 + women looking for English friends out there?

Hi ...
I'm loosing the will to live, let alone celebrate Xmas!  Done everything in my power to make friends with the locals in Idstein and everywhere I've been.  It seems everyone has enough friends or are too busy to become friends or, quite simply don't speak English well enough for a good chat ... and sadly, I don't speak German.  Are there any females feeling like me at the moment?  Got lovely partner (German) but in desperate need of female, English, friends for a good face to face chat and coffee or drinks ...  I'm missing England more than ever right now as I know my friends are gathering as always for Christmas celebrations.  I wouldn't even know it was Christmas here unless my partner was struggling to put up a Christmas tree right now as I'm typing this. ... By the way, as noted, I'm in a village outside Idstein now and not Kelkheim.  We moved here in July but got water damaged in our first house so had to move again! 
Thanks
Sally

Hi Sally.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
I know this is late, but I joined at the first of the year and just now read your letter.
I am older than you and found that during my travels I also became lonely. I never get homesick, but do need a familiar face and someone to share with.
A friend suggested that I  attend a religious service. I am not particularly religious, however I found a Lutheran Church, and the members are english speaking.
There are many old and young parishoners, and I was overwhelmed with their generosity of sharing and friendliness. I have kept in touch with many and make a point of sending emails and also sending them things from the US that they can't get in Germany.  Just things that we take for granted.
Sally, we don't talk religion, we share our life and the small things that happen to us during the day.
When I am preparing for another trip, I email and make contact, I find that I have someone (friend) to see when I am there. No, we very seldom meet in their homes, usually at a cafe and perhaps to shop.
I hope this helps you.
Keep trying and you will find and make new friends.
Dawna

Hello sally !
I felt what you said ?
Sally I would very much like you to text me ans I would really like it we could text eCh other and talk I will tell you about me and you tell me about yourself and it will be great to send texts to each other I would very much like that and  my email is salmanwolf@fsmail.net
Salman

Hello Salman and welcome to Expat.com!

To note that this thread is a year old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

lol @ Aurélie