I'm new here :)

Hi everybody,
I am a new one here and i should love to say hello to everybody!
I am a 48 yo Romanian who lives in Belgium since 2004. I have two kids with ages of 22 and 19. One is student in Brussels the other one tries to graduate his college this year.

Hello ElizaD,

You are wellcome/Bine ai venit!

Hi Eliza,
how is life in Limburg?
I'm trying to relocate in Belgium so any info you have could help me decide,
multumesc,
Mihaela

Viata in Limburg e destul de dificila. Poate fi super si dragut daca vii aici cu tolba plina de bani, insa daca visezi sa gasesti de munca, asta e alta poveste..Oricum fara limba flamanda stiuta aproape de perfectie sanse nu sunt.
Hai sa dam vina si pe criza asta interminabila. Situatia nu e roz deloc.
Nu vreau sa te descurajez insa asta e realitatea crunta.
Insa iti doresc succes , poate ai mai mult noroc, cine stie?
Un sfat insa prietenesc e sa te orientezi in cautari mai mult catre capitala. Acolo poate ai mai mult noroc.

Cu stima,
Carmen

Iti multumesc sincer, apreciez sfatul tau,
M.

HI  I  AM   FROM    PAKISTAN   AND  I  AM  NEW   IN  BRUSSELS   MY  FAMILY  IS  IN   ROMANIA    I   HAVE    2  KIDS   BOY   14YEARS AND  GIRL 11    I   WANT   TO   MOVE   IN  BELGIM  PLEASE   GIVE   ME     ANY   ADVICE

I  AM   LOOKING  ROOM  IN  BRUSSELS   IF   ITS   NEAR   TO  MADOU    PLEASE   LET   ME   KNOW   MY   NO  IS  0488718763

Hi UTTRA66! Could you please start a new discussion on the Belgium forum.

Thank you!
Christine

hi Ultra66,

I am sory but I can't answer to your question because i don't live in Brussels.

My advice is to try to look in the newspapers for a room or maybe better to try to pass to a real estate agency or look online for a room or an appartment. Depends on how much do u intend to spend on it, if u are not forced to find a very cheap room , maybe u will find very soon something.

U can try on hebbes.be if u wish.
Wish u good luck!

Hello,

I am also new here.I just got a job proposal for Tester Engineer in Brussels , the salary netto /month should be around 2000Euros.
What do you think about this?The company offering me this is a consultancy company Alten.
Can you give me more advices about coming to Belgium?
I am from Romania.

Hello I also do not know many people here yet and would like to get to know others:)

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct