Hello Ghent!

Hey my name is Kevin and I am moving to Ghent in August with my girlfriend. She is Belgian and grew up in Ghent. I have not seen anyone on this forum or in any other forums who seem to live there so I was really hoping to get in touch with some people from the area!
  Hope to hear from someone in the future!

Hello Kevin and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread was moved to the Belgium forum for better visibility!

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand!
    Was having trouble navigating around the site! Thanks again for the help.
   Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I'm Gabriel from Montreal, Canada and currently live in Ghent. It is a nice city. Very charming! I have been here since March. Moved for the same reasons as you except that I am no longer with my girlfriend. Anyways, I am always looking to make new friends. I look forward to hear from you.

Welcome to Expat-blog Gabriel! :)

Hello I am currently staying in Genasis rode for the next month and then the is a possibility I may be moving to Ghent for my next job this if one dosnt trail out ok

Hey Hannah,

Try to make it before the gent festival in mid july. It's a 10 day festival. It will be my first as well. :)
Anyways, you may contact me for any questions.

Take care!

Gabriel

I will i should be I think im about to seal a contact for gent ill be there for a few days in July and then I go back home for my university graduation

Hey y'all!

I'm also moving to ghent cuz I was accepted by the unviersity there altough I'm gonna get there in December.

It'll be nice if we all met up! Cool to know there are people from here in Ghent.

Hiya, Only just joined this site so need to explore a little bit.
I'm travelling to Ghent next week without my husband and kids for the first time. Will anyone be able to tell me best location to stay and where to visit apart from the the port and university?

Hey well im moving just outside of gent anyone who is in gent wants to add me on msn plz do [email protected] cheers it will be nice to get to know pppl