Need help with Airline Job

I would like to find jobs for myself and my husband so we can move to Dubai.  I have extensive experience within the travel industry.  I have applied for Emirates and flydubai.  I haven't heard anything yet.  Does anyone have any insider tips on how to get noticed? 

My husband is also looking, he is currently a supervisor at an office furniture manufacturer.  He is willing to take anything that he is qualified for.  He also speaks French, Arabic and English fluently.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Hello Amani, if i may say, it is good to be here in Person and submit your application rather than Online because many HR are fed up with over 100 Resume being recieved daily and also over 100 are roaming HR desk to drop Resume. In other case, Online also works only that your Resume must sell u well to the Hiring Manager. If you can Review and Update your Resume there is Opportunity @ ETIHAD AIRWAYS. Check emirates247.com/jobs u can get some tips there.
Good Luck with your search!
Felix

Qatar Airways to
recruit cabin crew in Dubai on
Monday
Published Thursday, February 28, 2013
Qatar Airways will hire cabin crew staff in
Dubai next week.

If u are here in person, i hope this might work for u.

Thank you both so much!  I have applied o line with Emirates and flydubai so far.  I am most interested in ground crew.  I have 5 years experience in the airline industry and 4 years as a travel agent.  I will check out Etihad also.  Thank you!!

Ok.  It is really early here and just noticed you are the same person.  Lol!  Thank you again!  All advice is more than welcome!!

Emirates air lines announced 5000 jobs yesterday for Australian sector which is huge & another 3000 for Africa sector is on charts
by April

You must to apply on line

Good luck

Eng. Joe
hosimerchant@yahoo.co.in

I think the replies above would help you alot. But my recommendation is to call the recruitment dept in Emirates/Etihad and follow up your sent application. Such move would enhance your chances in getting more attention to your CV given the magnitude of CV's received. wish you all the best

Do you have those phone numbers?

for emirates airlines, ground crew, airport services or cabin crew. Its only online unless theres an open interview announced. My friend who works for emirates cant even refer her sister to hr, hr advices to submit online

Emirates recruits only online fact from an insider

Thank you all so much!!  I wasn't able to find a phone number for HR but, found one for HQ.  I was thinking about calling but, I decided not to as they may not let me speak to HR anyway.