Anti spam system & new rules

ok

Justinearop wrote:

I have read and understood what you said and I have to reach out to business of my interest

Have you?

Really?

HI im very sorry that my mistake.i dindir know

i am sorry , just was asking for more informations and details about the offers , so i sent the same messege

thanks. I am sorry.

Okey sorry about this

I'm sorry
Thanks

Thanks

ok thanks

What can I do to unblock my messages, exactly what,please?!

Minah Jahiu wrote:

What can I do to unblock my messages, exactly what,please?!

Follow the very first post on this thread and then if that's not clear enough, its explained again a few times on each page of this thread.

I am new user here and i am really impressed by idea of this website maker to connect expats across the globe to help exchange the knowledge and for professional communication

Hi folks, wondering who's living in Malaysia to assist in getting an apartment to rent around KLCC area for a good price ?

ahmedramily wrote:

Hi folks, wondering who's living in Malaysia to assist in getting an apartment to rent around KLCC area for a good price ?

You need to ask your questions in the Malaysia forums. Not here.

Hello

My private messages blocked while i was sending hello to other users in my area (Kuwait) as i was willing to make new friends and have a contact list.
I think it's normal to say Hello with smiley
I don't understand why you blocked me as I'm not that man who send ads of his products in private messages.

I wish that you understand

Regards
A.El-Deeb

Ahmed El-Deeb wrote:

Hello

My private messages blocked while i was sending hello to other users in my area (Kuwait) as i was willing to make new friends and have a contact list.
I think it's normal to say Hello with smiley
I don't understand why you blocked me as I'm not that man who send ads of his products in private messages.

I wish that you understand

Regards
A.El-Deeb

You are not blocked.
Obviously you did not read the rules when you joined up.
To activate your message system you have to prove you wish to become a contributing member by posting a number of times on the forum.
This is done to stop others from joining up and immediately sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers along with spam, bugs, malware etc which have the potential to cause a major system crash on your computer or steal information you have stored there.

Any posts must be informative, topical and of interest to others. Open a new thread on your country forum to introduce yourself. Answer other posts too. Once you have posted a number of times your message system will be activated. Posting here on this thread will not count towards activating your system.

Read and understand post #1 on this thread which explains everything. There are many other posts on this thread too that explain it all.

Hello,

I have participated in Forum, but my Private message system still on locked. Need an explanatuon, thank you

Hello Admin

I have just posted a job for some Arabic Expats in India and I need a way to communicate with them. Could you please allow me to exchange messages with the selected few candidates / expats.

Regards,
Ankesh.

amurita wrote:

Hello,

I have participated in Forum, but my Private message system still on locked. Need an explanatuon, thank you

4 posts are not enough, and any posts on this thread do not count. I suggest you participate with more meaningful comments on the forum.

ankesh.surinder wrote:

Hello Admin

I have just posted a job for some Arabic Expats in India and I need a way to communicate with them. Could you please allow me to exchange messages with the selected few candidates / expats.

Regards,
Ankesh.

You have not posted enough times on other sections of the forum to have your message system activated.
The protocols for this were contained in the rules which you should have taken the time to read when you joined.
Read post #1 on this thread and the hundreds of others too that explain it all.
Follow those and you will have your system activated.

ok

okay thank you

But i didn't know the rules,if i knew i would keep them

amit5930 wrote:

HI I am unable to unblock my messaging . Please help

To activate your message system you first need to participate on other sections of the forum. Please take the time to read post #1 on this thread that explains how.

Shaggy46 wrote:

I am not spamming I am just learning how use it   as far as I am concerned people like you that presume the worst are not worth bothering with so shove off

Reading post #1 on this thread will explain how this forum operates.
There are rules to follow to avoid being banned.

saylimerek wrote:

ıt is too boring. i am waiting  more than 3 month but still can not send any message to anyone! I have to delete this webside.

This has to be some kind of a joke right? 2 posts with one being made here (1 here doesn't count) so this just proves the system in place works.

saylimerek wrote:

ıt is too boring. i am waiting  more than 3 month but still can not send any message to anyone! I have to delete this webside.

You have not participated on this forum enough times to have your message system activated.
The forum has protocols in place to stop people from joining up and then immediately start sending out unwanted unsolicited messages to complete strangers.Read the rules on post #1 on this thread.

You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

If you wish to delete your account go to the bottom of this page and click on "contact us"

i was copy pasting.

I don't have intention any thing I just want to save my time so  I just copy and paste whatever message I paste it for my convenient. please allow me to send more to others because I really need it immediately. I have so many work to do so that's why I just used copy and paste.

please help me find maid here at makati and good writer for english thanks.

my apologize.

thanks

janeen

janeen19 wrote:

I don't have intention any thing I just want to save my time so  I just copy and paste whatever message I paste it for my convenient. please allow me to send more to others because I really need it immediately. I have so many work to do so that's why I just used copy and paste.

please help me find maid here at makati and good writer for english thanks.

my apologize.

thanks

janeen

That's what the 'jobs' section is for; it allows you to look for staff without spamming the PM system.

what should I do?

please unlock my private message. its urgent i need to message someone.

saylimerek wrote:

I can imagine that this site is boring to you because you don't use it the way it was designed: to share your own experiences and knowledge. According to your profile you are more than willing to help newcomers in Istanbul but yet you managed to post twice since your registration and now. Helping others doesn't mean to contact strangers in private  to offer your help but on the public forum.

Thanks a million for your help Sir

Hi Julien,

Thanks for sharing- I was not aware of this rule as I received a link from the website asking if I wanted to connect with local expats and so I thought I was meant to reach out individually to build a personal network and community. The requirements were not shared with me previously. I apologize for any unintentional spamming- I was just reaching out to people to introduce myself and ask if they wanted to connect with me.

I appreciate you letting me know about the rules. I will limit myself to messages on the forum only.

Thanks,
Sarah

Zemsadventures wrote:

Hi Julien,

Thanks for sharing- I was not aware of this rule as I received a link from the website asking if I wanted to connect with local expats and so I thought I was meant to reach out individually to build a personal network and community. The requirements were not shared with me previously. I apologize for any unintentional spamming- I was just reaching out to people to introduce myself and ask if they wanted to connect with me.

I appreciate you letting me know about the rules. I will limit myself to messages on the forum only.

Thanks,
Sarah

On the moment you register yourself you have to tick on the box if you read and understand the policy and rules of the forum. Apparently you said yes while it's clear you haven't.

Introducing yourself on the (Netherlands) forum you'll reach more people than in private.
This forum is created to share your own experience and knowledge on several topics and country forums.  You don't have to stick on the country forum where you currently  are.

It's perfectly fine to interact with others and to expand your social network but your pm system will be activated after a certain amount of posts. The more you participate, the more your inbox capacity will be.

saylimerek wrote:

If i can not contact anybody here why i use this webside?  it is too strong rule for only copy-paste messages.  I can give you my other webside account and you can see about comments about me. Just i wanna meet expats and help them but i can not becaouse of your rules. thanks for answering. please delete me

To delete your account go to the bottom of this page, click on "contact us" then ask there to have it closed.

saylimerek wrote:

this is just a webside. I was wrong because i sent some message with copy-paste. but i was waiting for 3 mounts. I can not follow your comment everyday.  i want to meet some foreigners and i wanna help them. but this system is very very bad. I did not see it before in any webside. Yes Please delete my accont. I tried to delete it but i did not see. it must be easy. For everything this webside must be easy!
thanks and good bye

Click on "contact us" at the bottom of this page.

'You can please all of the people some of the time and some of the people some of the time, but you an never please all of the people all of the time"

Hi,
I did not mean to spam, it's just that the 1st message to send invitation to meet are always more or less the same.

I will try to put a little of new ideas.

Sorry for violating the conditions. Am trying to offer an Executive Assistant position to locals in Hanoi, hence copy and paste. I promise I will not  do that  ever ever again.... As god is my witness.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR