Anti spam system & new rules

so long as one learns from the experiences......

True, but how often does one read such conditions, which are usually standardised. but we learn, and we grow because of our mistakes. So no - long term - harm done. and you're right about taking the time to read all. Once is enough. Asking here about the problem, means nothing has been read, and nothing gained.

Read the rules my friend, and minimize the fuss for all

well now you do, so read up, get it straight about what you have to do, and do it. quietly. :)

Thanks for updating on unblocking copy/paste messages...new user!
M

it is obvious from this forum re who is reading the terms after being  shut out.... and who is not. Play the game people - make the effort - or go away. quietly.

Hi,
I actually need to practice English with a natives as I'm preparing for my IELTS and i love knowing more people

OK !

Bradley007 wrote:

so long as one learns from the experiences......

Perhaps it'll save you a lot of typing if you're aware posts on this thread don't get you access to the PM system.

After reading the article I understood now. Because I was not aware of the rules. But anyways sorry for that mistake will not be repeated again. I just knew about the rules by coincidence. Hope the administration to unblock the messaging from my account. Best Regards.

ammar.darrag wrote:

After reading the article I understood now. Because I was not aware of the rules. But anyways sorry for that mistake will not be repeated again. I just knew about the rules by coincidence. Hope the administration to unblock the messaging from my account.Best Regards.

Wow, you have not understood the rules. If you had you would not be asking this "unblock the messaging from my account."

Got it

The Anti spam system have been lifted i guess. I can communicate through messages with contacts now :)

really? is that true,?? why are they making it so hart to communicate with people than??

Akhan7861 wrote:

really? is that true,?? why are they making it so hart to communicate with people than??

I wasn't aware that the site was making it hard for members to communicate.

Thanks for the update and information

Akhan7861 wrote:

The forum does not make it hard to communicate. The fact is that new members do not take the time to read, understand and follow the rules when they join up.

The use of the message system is not a right but a privilege and so new members have to first prove that they are contributing members by offering informative and topical posts on the forum.

This is also done to stop spammers from joining and immediately sending out unwanted, unsolicited messages to complete strangers. I am sure you would not like to receive such junk which could contain malware which attacks your computer.

All information is laid out in the rules terms and conditions which you should have read before you clicked the "I agree" button when joining up. All relevant information can also be found in post #1 on this thread along with the many many other posts from members explaining the process.

You can also click on "terms and conditions" at the bottom of this page.

sorry

thank you

Posting here on this thread will not count towards having your message system activated.

Thank you

Hi Team,
I am sorry if the spam messaging caused trouble.
I am workong for a company that hires international people and help relocating them. That is why I wanted to proactively reach out to members here and see if someone is interested :)
Thanks,
Maya

ok then, im quit,i will not again

Im so sorry :(

THANKS

hello can you please fixe my account

thanks for your info sir

Sorry I was not aware and will take to avoid copy paste msgs

Yeah me too  :(

I did read and i participated in the forums and still i cant send :(
WHY?

Amy.

Perhaps you have been sending out the same message which is classed as spam which gets you blocked.

You need to participate on other sections of the forum by answering posts with informative and topical replies. No cut and paste. No silly one line posts.

After a period of time your message system will be activated again. It is up to you to prove that you are a participating member of the forum.

I swear i have been doing that participated in forums :(
but nothing

Amy14344 wrote:

I swear i have been doing that participated in forums :(
but nothing

A typical post by you

Amy14344 wrote:

YUP :top:

Such things do not constitute contributing to the forums.

hello can you please to help me to fix my account

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam is "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain to us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate in a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it!

I know this is a waste of time, but those moaning, complaining that they are and not a real person. READ the rules. Follow them and all will be fine. The site is not FREE chat site or a dating site. If you are after any of that then Ciao.

expatlala wrote:

In respect to your request
I am not a SPAM
just was offering my thoughts by saving time by typing.
Regards

Read post #1130 and the hundreds of others on this thread that painstakingly explain how this forum works.

ahmed anwr wrote:

hello can you please to help me to fix my account

The only way to fix your account is for you to read,understand and follow the forum rules and protocols explained in post #1, post #1130 and many many other posts on this thread.

When you joined up, you had to click "I agree" to these rules, which you did not take the time to read through.

Click on "terms and conditions" at the bottom of this page and read.

Once you understand how the system works and you start writing informative and topical posts on other sections of the forum, you are on your way to being a welcome, contributing member of the forum.

would you please unblock me. Yes i sent the same message i am sorry. I did not realize this was prohibited.

JackismyShephard wrote:

would you please unblock me. Yes i sent the same message i am sorry. I did not realize this was prohibited.

Your message system is not blocked. It has not been activated.
You are the only one who can activate it.

The use of the message system has to be earned, it is a privilege, not a right. You cannot just join and immediately start sending out unwanted, unsolicited messages. I am sure you would not like to receive such messages which could be full of viruses or malware.

You first have to post on other sections of the forum, by answering posts with informative topical replies. Go onto your country forum and introduce yourself. No silly one line posts.

After you have posted a number of times then your message system will be activated. This is done to show that you are a contributing member and not a troll.

Read, understand and follow post #1, post #1130 and the many others on this thread that explain how this forum functions, the rules and protocols you need to follow.

Go to the bottom of this page and click on "terms and conditions" and read through them.

:huh::dumbom::unsure:sleep:whistle:

Meet expats all over the world

OR