Iqama Transfer

please tell me what is procedure to transfer student iqama (under my father) to any company. By profession i am chemical engineer and from Pakistan.
I got attested my degree from Pakistan (HEC, Foreign affairs and Saudi Embassy) and got attested from Pakistan embassy in Saudi Arabia.

Now i want to ask what is the link between transfer of my Iqama and Profession on my Iqama. I am really confused between these two. Shall my iqama transfer first then change the profession?
Or both can happens togather.

Hello habe2010.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, do not hesitate to go through the other threads on Visas in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear,
You cannot change your profession while you are still under your father's sponsorship. Submit your documents of iqama transfer to your company and ask them to give you the profession according to your degrees/profession.

Thanks
Eht

shabe2010 wrote:

please tell me what is procedure to transfer student iqama (under my father) to any company. By profession i am chemical engineer and from Pakistan.
I got attested my degree from Pakistan (HEC, Foreign affairs and Saudi Embassy) and got attested from Pakistan embassy in Saudi Arabia.

Now i want to ask what is the link between transfer of my Iqama and Profession on my Iqama. I am really confused between these two. Shall my iqama transfer first then change the profession?
Or both can happens togather.

You can change your sponosrship from father to the company. What you need is demand letter from company and then  you take this letter and your father in person to the personal section in Jawazat and get a form there filled and stamped from them. This is your release. You give this to your company along with your attested degree certificate and your company will transfer the iqama and change the profession according to the certificate the same time.

Hope this helps.

So it's mean no need to go Saudi Engineering Council?

shabe2010 wrote:

So it's mean no need to go Saudi Engineering Council?

My above answer was under the impression that you have already attested your certificate and also registered with SEC. If you havent then you need to do that as well.

Thanks bro but that's what i am asking that i need to go first SEC for registration and then after that go for transfer right?
up till now i don't have SEC registration..

shabe2010 wrote:

Thanks bro but that's what i am asking that i need to go first SEC for registration and then after that go for transfer right?
up till now i don't have SEC registration..

Yes you need SEC first and then transfer. Glad to be of help.

Thank You So much