2nd Sponsorship Transfer

Hi,

I am working in Saudi Arabia, I got first transfer after completing of 2 years with first employer. The second company lay off me after One year due to their internal problem.

I got one job but they are saying that they can't take transfer before completion of two years with my 2nd employer.

Please let me know the rule, is it required that i should complete 2 years with each employer in order to get transfer?

As far as i know that it is required only for first tranfer and 2nd transfer has no time limits and can get transfer at any time.

Please enlighten me.

jazakallah.

Regards

The rule of 2 yrs came a couple of years back from now. Then it was changed to 01 yr meaning: You have to stay with EVERY successive sponsor of yours for 01 year at minimum.

Then, the duration was changed back to 02 years EACH lately (I guess so). We have aboard a mate @HRGuru. Let us wait to hear from him.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

The rule of 2 yrs came a couple of years back from now. Then it was changed to 01 yr meaning: You have to stay with EVERY successive sponsor of yours for 01 year at minimum.

Then, the duration was changed back to 02 years EACH lately (I guess so). We have aboard a mate @HRGuru. Let us wait to hear from him.

Thanks for the referral TLL. As per current process in Jawazat & Maktab Al Amal, each transfer requires a gap of 2 yrs.  So even if this is your first time or 3rd time, you would still need to complete 2 years.

Exception to the above is only applicable if the company hiring you is in "Excellent " category (above 75% Saudization), then they can hire you even before completion of 2 yrs.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your guideline.

Regards

HRGuru wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Thanks for the referral TLL. As per current process in Jawazat & Maktab Al Amal, each transfer requires a gap of 2 yrs.  So even if this is your first time or 3rd time, you would still need to complete 2 years.

Exception to the above is only applicable if the company hiring you is in "Excellent " category (above 75% Saudization), then they can hire you even before completion of 2 yrs.

Hope this helps.

Dear i heard that if Kafeel is in RED Category you can take transfer before 2 years .....

need your clarification on this ....

Dear Yasir,

Sure, you are right. If your current sponsor is in red and you havent completed 2 yrs and your new sponsor is in green or above then yes you can change your sponsorship.

hi sir,

i would like to ask if possible me to release on my recent employer? our company is in red and i dont have iqama 3months already. my contract is two yrs.

ferdy12 wrote:

hi sir,

i would like to ask if possible me to release on my recent employer? our company is in red and i dont have iqama 3months already. my contract is two yrs.

Since your sponsor is in red, yes release is possible but first get the iqama issued and then find a new sponsor / company who is in green.