We are looking for english or french speaking friends:))

hello, my kids (boys 5 and 3,5) and I we'll happy to meet new international friends for learning languages and spending weekends:) I speak Russian, English and a little bit French:)

Hi i just come at Glasgow, have a bad english but French is my mother tongue so it's with pleasure than i help you if can help me for my english haha !

Salut, Aurel! it's very nice of you, but my english is not so good to be a teacher..Russian is my mother tongue. So we can talk of course in any languages you prefer:) Do you have kids? because I was looking someone with kids the same age to go out with:)

Hello, my name is LOIC and i am french and if you need a little bit help for french language, it would be with pleasure. see u :)

Hello Olga, my name is Zied BLANCO, I am a christian catholic born in Tunisia. I used to be a French language teacher back in my country, and I also master and speak fluently English, Italian, Romanian and Russian. I came in Kiev from Odessa two weeks ago visiting a dear American friend of mine and enjoying the city; and may be (why not) meet new intresting people and find new perspectives. I'll be in Kiev theoretically till the 10th of February.

Here's my number if intrested: +380660486028

My best regards to you and the kids!

Hello, how u doin??

@CheeseBurger -> An introduction would be welcome! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, Zied!

It's very nice you speak all languages!!! So, it's easy to communicate with you. I speak only a bit English. French and Russian of course. I'll be glad to meet new friend as well.  I prefer Skype for conversation. Is it ok for you?  My nick name olya-ilya.  Just add me and we could talk:))

It's better have to dialog for me:))

Hi Olga ! How about some polish?:) Just joking, I am native polish, speaking all necessary languages :) Give my best to your sons :)

Hi, Olga.
I am trying to meet a french school teacher from Kiev, called Yanina, 43 years old. Can you help me, please? Thank you in advance :)

mem i a indian want to live in kiev i am construction executive and general merchandiser of indian garment well known to english, french, italian... can you help me.. to visit kiev and search job...oniel

Hey how is it going?

I would love to teach English, I am currently living in the UK. Visited the Ukraine last year on my holidays. Loved the people, and how interested was the locals in learning English, was quite impressed in the enthusiasm.  I have so many languages to learn too, Europe is a big place. :)

hello thanks for your reply

need to get help in seetle in kiev...oniel

hi

I am egyptian but fluent in english and looking for learning russian, i am working here in IT company it will be great if we can meet :D

i am ready, get me on ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

I will be coming to Ukraine , I am Egyptian too working in IT, any chance you can provide me with information about ukraine