Is it true that some Polish beers has 10 % alcohol....

I have been reading facts about countries... And I found it interesting...

Also, is Przystanek Woodstock the biggest open-air festival in Europe? What are the exciting things that happens there?

Well,the beer thing is true, though the typical beer contains something around 5% of alcohol. Those with more than 5% have the adjective 'strong' written on the tin/bottle.
I'm not sure if Woodstock Festival is the biggest one, but definitely it's pretty big and famous at the same time.

Ladyginna wrote:

Well,the beer thing is true, though the typical beer contains something around 5% of alcohol. Those with more than 5% have the adjective 'strong' written on the tin/bottle.
I'm not sure if Woodstock Festival is the biggest one, but definitely it's pretty big and famous at the same time.

Wow... Then Poland's definitely interesting....

What are the most recommended places to visit in the country?

Trust me, such a beer is not the stongest thing you can drink here, if you're looking for sth even stronger then try traditional Polish vodka ( I guess it contains 80% of alcohol).
Let me think of the most interesting places... I'd recommend visiting big cities like Warsaw ( lots of museums, monuments, the Old Town etc), Poznań, or Wrocław.
In the city, where I study people usually visit Majdanek, former concentration camp ( it's worth seeing..but only once because of the possible mental trauma) the castle, Lublin's Old City...If you ever visited my country I would give you a tour ;-)