Which sim do/did you find the best?

hi all,

I land next week (14th) and will want to a sim fairly swiftly so i can use my fone for skype etc.
What service provider do you find has the best coverage/connection?
I'll have a company BB for calls txts and that I'll be using it for surfing/skype/tango/whatapp side i would like to know more about.
looking on line it@ll be about 5kd so thats fine, also any 4G yet?

Cheers all and see you soon

Barry

i know 4G got launched last month, so any one had a play with it yet?

i'd go with Wataniya, they have an internet service for 5 quid a month - not so sure about 4G

as always a great answer thanks

u embarrass me :$

www.wataniya.comwww.zain.comwww.viva.com.kw

the three providers in Kuwait - go nuts checking their websites and offers to know which package best suits u - however, note that they have been mentioned by order of seniority, wataniya being the most established and viva being the baby, hence prone to experiencing technical difficulties if u catch my drift.

A fiver? for internet? - sold to the chap who lands tomorrow

Viva! Service is great. Never experienced anything dull..well except for my first try in registering a prepaid for mobile internet. The service ate my 3KD that I used for registering. But the service was good. It loads fast but depending on your mobile.

But if you'd go for postpaid, I think it's between Zain or Wataniya. Never heard any issues about it from my friends.