Keeping in touch while living in Kuwait

Hello everyone,

What are the best ways you've found for keeping in touch with friends and family back home while living in Kuwait? How frequently do you stay in touch with loved ones?

Are there local equivalents to common instant messaging and online video calling services that you prefer or are more widely used?

If there is a sizeable time difference, how do you manage this?

Do you make international phone calls from a landline or mobile phone from Kuwait? What do you think of the cost?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Dear Prscilla,

Actually, an international calls became old-fashioned 🤗. Simply, if you have an internet, then you can use so many social applications on your mobile phone. Once you downloaded them, you can chat with you friends wheter using texting or a video call.

Any kind of help, I'm here.

Teacher

WhatsApp
messenger
viber
imo
no need for international calls ,it is  very expensive
all you can use for free
time difference is a problem you need to consider well
good luck

Facebook.

Dear Priscilla

I think nowadays is much more easier than before to communicate with any one anywhere. You can use call over the network. Either free like madsenger ,line ,vibre,or what's up. Or even sometimes you can use paid sites to make international calls for cheep fees .

For the time difference yes we should consider to be suitable for the other part.

Best regards

Contact 2 or 3 times a week via what's up only. all international calls via whatsup

Thanks

Any woman here to speak with ?

Hi Sonia

There are many apps allow people to communicate easily over Internet so that usually people in Kuwait don't make direct international calls but if your friends or family abroad don't have access to internet then the only way to contact them will be through international calls.

Myself I use Skype & WhatsApp !

Well.. with the advancement in technology... anyone and everyone is just a click away.... we have loads of apps to get us closer to our loved ones be it on ios or android.... what is ur preferrential one... as for me... whatsapp... viber... and google duo : )