P.O Box of Medan Hawally

Hi,

What is the postal code of Medan Hawally?

Anyone can help me??

Hi dear

these are postal codes for hawally but its shown as 1,2,3 etc not sure abt which 1 is maidan hawally

30000 Hawally
30001 Hawally 1
30002 Hawally 2
30003 Hawally 3
30004 Hawally 4
30005 Hawally 5
30006 Hawally 6
30007 Hawally 7
30008 Hawally 8
30009 Hawally 9
30010 Hawally 10
30011 Hawally 11
30012 Hawally 12

13150 is the postal code for bagdad street in maidan hawally

safat american center ,maidan hawally .postal code : 13125

the other one 13052 is Hayat hotel maidan hawally

i remove the postal codes

Thank you Honeybee :))

let me stop you right there, before you do something you will regret.

first off, honeybee, many thanks for the help but ur post is QUITE long, mind removing it for the following reason?

there is no point in getting the postal address to an "area" in Kuwait, u cant have mail sent to your doorstep. to get mail to your doorstep, u need to have it FedEx'd or DHL'd.

otherwise, you find the central communications building in your area (huge grey building with antenna's on top), go there during a working day, go downstairs, and register for a PO Box. they will give u a number (PO Box and Safat) and your mail will be delivered there.

of course, your other better alternative is to use your company's address, coz all company's receive mail.

and there you have it.

I agree with u legacy , but when zeni posted for medan hawally post box number , its our right to give her right answer ,as u said its the best option . and u alwayz give the right answer, i just gave her a idea about the postal codes in each area .

regards

amith

I think this will help me ,
thanks for your help Legacy.

honeybee, dont get me wrong, its great that you are helping people out but, ever wonder why the person asked for the postal address? it is to get a package delivered to Kuwait, so giving them all the postal addresses in evry area in Kuwait wont help, unless they want to have a package sent to each and every location.

also, to get mail delivered, you dont just need a PO Box number, you need a Safat number as well. which, if you look at your business card from work, is a 5 digit number.

plus, each PO Box is specific to an organisation in Kuwait, hence it is not really prudent to give out that information as being for the area, as it is registered to a commercial entity.

Hi
Kindly I want to know the postal code or ZIP of middan Hawali , Abdullah Al Fadalah street, kuwait?

@mira BH > note that this is an inactive thread since 2012. Maybe you can start a new topic on the forum Kuwait to get replies.
Thank you