Mobile phone costs

Hi all, another bit of advise required.

I have been through the previous posts and picked up some great information but no one has mentioned mobile phone costs.

Can some one advise me on what sort of costs are involved for pay-monthly mobiles, data packages etc.

Kind regards

Rob

Hey Rob,

Mobiles are pretty cheap here and all of em are unlocked so you can use them worldwide and on any network.

We have 3 main service providers in Kuwait ( Zain - Wataniya - Viva ) which all provide a montly bill plan or a pay as you go type of thing.

Pay as you go, will cost you about 40 fils per minute for local calls. and the top ups are available pretty much everywhere or online.

the montly payment packages depend on the minutes you want per month and internet service or whatever, if you just want a sim with no minutes for a month it costs about 4-6 KD (15 dollars?) and then you just pay around 20 fils per minute for local calls.

Internet Service on your mobile would cost about 10 KD monthly which is something like 30 USD.

if you need any more info just contact me and id be more then happy to help out

i hate Communications companies .. they cheating sometimes ... i got the 10 kd collection it's contain 300 min free .. but what really happened is that i never ever talk more than 15 min rarly if i call some old friends i take 20 min not more :\ .. so when they sent me the charging msg .. it was 23 kd @@ WHAT IS THAT !!
so i went to the main branch and ask for the pill .. and for the details " every numbers and with the times it took ... they refused to show me the complete num just 9999**** .. so i got angry .. they told me that this is for the privacy .. i said ok this is my privacy and i need to know whom i called !!

yes holdcardsdown there are international calling cards  you can find em in any co-op and supermarkets start with 1 kd :)

or you can change you Subscription from zain to eezee .. you can make international calls also .. i think it cost you less .. you betta ask them :)