Blackberry Group

Hey Guys,

If any of you guys are having a blackberry , please feel free to add me so that we can get to know each other more. just msg me your bb pin if you like...

Cheers...

PS:Nice to see you who eva came at the roof!!!;)

no issues my man!!! but still this is for peoples who are sane enough not to text and drive.....plus it is a way which all of us can get to know each other more and more!! what say??

I will, what colour do you like??

holdcardsdown wrote:

Ok, buy me a blackberry and I'll join you guys, what do you think?

TO buy a blackberry is affordable but to keep the services  running is expensive...:)

exactly ahmad...i was just going to say that...it does kinda get annoyin after a bit!!

eazyyass wrote:

exactly ahmad...i was just going to say that...it does kinda get annoyin after a bit!!

Exactly after one month or if not after two months...he'll come to you and pay extra money to close this service...:)

So if you're going to buy him a blackberry, tell him that he has to use it for at least six months....hahahah

holdcardsdown wrote:

So when do you want me to come pick up my green bb? 6 oclock good with you?

So you still want it !!!!!

holdcardsdown wrote:

ya i don't like my phone, it's hard to fit in when you have a nokia nowadays. I WANT A BB!! I don't want to be an outcast anymore!!

Waooo.here you got a great chance to get a BB. Someone is offering you free of cost....I don't know if you are a lucky man or you have a bad luck today :)

well there are terms and conditions ofcourse...

true brown eyes but still the topic is running and you did not say anything....

:)nice to hear that, glad to see the brand come to life here in kuwait...we should b in touch..

B.B!!  ....

Ciao.