Where to find organic/natural products?

Are there any stores that sell things like aloe vera juice, essential oils, organic body products, coconut oil, etc?  I've been to Food Lovers Market and didn't find much (although the food looked excellent).

Are there any places near Flic en Flac?

Hi,

I know in Ebene you have an organic shop. It is in the Nexteracom Towers health center on the 1st floor. The Nexteracom Towers are located just behind the Ebene Way supermarket.

Nikolite wrote:

Are there any stores that sell things like aloe vera juice, essential oils, organic body products, coconut oil, etc?  I've been to Food Lovers Market and didn't find much (although the food looked excellent).

Are there any places near Flic en Flac?

You have an organic shop in Pereybere on the main road. Don't remember the name of it, but if you're driving from Grand Baie to Cap Malheureux, then it's on your right.

Thanks!  Do you know the names of these shops?

I happen to go to Pereybere tomorrow, so I will check the name

There is one called Axios. If not mistaken there is one in Floreal and also in Grand Baie. The number in Grand Baie is 263 5072, maybe they can tell you if there is a store near you. They have an array of dried and fresh product, beauty products and so on.