Isopropyl alcohol

I need Isopropyl alcohol for my art projects in Mauritius . It must be 99% pure. Can someone please point me to a supplier.

You can usually find those in hardware shops. However, the brand names under which it is sold can differ. The percentage purity also can differ slightly.

You can also check at Espace Maison at Trianon, Tamarin or Forbach or Mr. Bricolage at Trianon.

@Gerdus2001, did you mange to find a supplier for the Isopropyl Alcohol? I also happen to be in need of it for cleaning scanning devices. If you did find it, Could you please let me know where.
Thanks.

Hello,

I'd like to know too!

@jex2 I asked Cernol if they have and will post a reply when they answer

@MaaBoo Awesome, let us know!

Their reply:

"Hello yes, we have, 99% Isopropyl Alcohol 5l Rs 1255 + vat. Please note that price is  valid until Friday (17.06.2022)"
@MaaBoo

Perfect thank you!
I have some liter (~4-5) left. I'm located between GrandBai and Port Louis. If you would like to know, send me an DM.

@powl  Sent you a message

@powl still have left please?

Hello eveyrone and hope you're well.

@Lurshil thanks for your message.

Don't hesitate to contact @powl directly on private message.

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Expat.com - Team

Hi anyone has some iso propyl alcohol?

Would love to buy some

Thanks

Hello Fuzz1,

Maybe you could contact Cernol like one of the participants did : https://www.cernolgroup.com/

All the best,

Bhavna

@powl Hi!

From the post on the availability of isopropyl alcohol in Mauritius, I saw your comment and that you have some Litres left.

Can you tell me if you still have some left please?

Regards,

Jayen

Can I use thinner to clean the electronics?

@Gerdus2001 go to a chemist. I got mine in Cap Tamarin chemist

I also need a litre of Isopropyl alcohol.

What is the name of the chemist in Cap Tamarin please? regards.

I'm in the east and would like to ring them first before going there. Alain

@powl

Hi,do you still have Isopropyl alcohol left