E-liquid for electronique cigarettes

Hello,

Does anyone know where to buy e-liquids for electronic cigarettes?
Or does anyone know someone who sells e-liquids?

Thanks for any reply.

Hello Hannahleila

Try a facebook search 'E liquid Mauritius ' depending on the local Mauritius Buying and Selling groups you may have joined, you will surely find some deals! ( I tried and saw a lot of those being on sales )

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Theres a little shop (its like in the walkway) in Trianon shopping center that sells it.  Its opposite a coffee shop near the irish entrance.

Its not banned in Mauritius?
I asked the pharmacist at Super U complex about this last year for a friend as heard it was banned and she told me it was?
So it isn't?
I just looked and seems you can buy online.

Hey i got chocolate flavour and grape e- liquid, i dont use it, i can give them to you if you want :)

You can make you own e-liquid too :)

It is banned - but openly sold on Facebook. I get mine from this source.

Thanks Nadeem I thought it was.
Are visitors and tourists allowed to bring their own supplies and vape?
Thanks  :)

A shop close to Super U, I have mine and I don't use it either, I can give it to you

Hi, can I bring it from abroad? Is it permitted?

Where abouts is this shop?

Hello. Do contact me in private. If you are still looking for ejuice to buy.

Hi there,
My name is Katie & I plan to arrive in Mauritius soon myself...I have plenty of illiquid, that was illegal here too until about 3 years ago but people just imported it with no fuss....the problem I can forsee in Mauritius, is if it is banned, how does one vape even if they had the juice...obviously you couldn't in public, so it's probably best we work that out first,,,
Kind Regards,
Katie

Can you shrae me catalouge and price? ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Surjit S Soundh

Please do not post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange.

Where can i get a  nice vape at affordable prices with e juice?

Hello have you been able to find the e liquid ? Let me know am searching as well

😉

Is e-cigarettes still illegal in Mauritius?

@daisymay2 Yes, you can bring your own for your own consumption. But, you cannot sell it to anyone. Once, in Mauritius you cannot buy any vape accessories easily it is considered illegal. I am not saying that there no places that sells them, they do exist but are illegally operated. If you are a tourist, i do not advise you to go searching, they are 10 to 20 times more expensive than overseas. It will be much easier to buy all your supplies from your resular shop in your country in Sealed boxes preferably, all clearly labelled. Do not bring those that you have to mix yourself like 100mg Nicotine etc, they are considered dangerous and will get confiscated if found. Bring more than enough wick and cotton, batteries, charger, juice, salts, cartridges etc as they are very hard to find even for a local.

@Vyas Chady thanks for all the information!!! It really helps a lots!!!