Visa from thailand bahrain embassay

assalam o alaikum

please someone tell me that if my friends they need visa , so how  can they get visa  from thailand bahrain embassy ?  or procedure to get visa from thailand or dubai bahrain embassay ?

Hello zainab saeed.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself and be more explicit?
They need a visa for what purpose exactly?

Thank you,
Aurélie

They need visa for just visiting, visit visa or tourist visa.:)

zainab saeed wrote:

They need visa for just visiting, visit visa or tourist visa.:)

Who "they need"? what is the nationality please?!!

For "just visiting" Coming from where and going where please?!!!

So that we can answer you :)

my friends nationalities

one from pakistan and one from Myanmar both are my classmates

coming from malaysia and one she will  go back  pakistan nd other girl she vll go dubai

and my friends they cant apply for visa in Malaysia bcoz here no bahrain embassy , this is the problem v facing now v dont no will they accept us or v have to go somewhere to getting visa

in websites they showing contact with sponsors like hotels and agents but no one answering our mails .

You will need a sponsor to process the visa for you. Hotels, Travel Agents and Airlines can process a visit visa for your friends.

If you know any friends in Bahrain, he/she will be able to assist you in this regard.

Good Luck!

There is a section in the e-visas Bahrain website which lists the hotels you can call for them to be a sponsor. Just give a call to one of them (ideally stay in the same one too) and they should be able to sponsor you for the visa in theory.