Visa to work in bahrain

Aany baharaini give me visa to work in bahrain I need visa to come

You need to get a job first and then be sponsored if you need to work. You can come for 3 months on a visit visa but it clearly says you MUST NOT earn money whilst in Bahrain on the visa. The implications are very strong for those who work on a visit visa.

3 months visit visa only applies to certain countries, I think it is only valid for UK passports. Most others are given 2 week visa.

Ahhh thanks for sharing that info. I learn something new every day

Hello mis laila and welcome to expat-blog,

A new thread has been started for you forum Bahrain for better visibility.

Maybe you could tell a little more about yourself?

Melissa

I am so hopeless and jobless I was asking for any baharaini who want waitres I am willing to work fulltime as well as long as I can come and work in bahrain hope some body weell give me chance to work and live in bahrain

Hello mis laila.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Bahrain section with details of your qualifications. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello laila and welcome to Expat.com.
I understand what to feel like being eager to work oversea and I hope you'll not find my advice offensive.

First don't be hopeless to find job overseas, there are countless jobs hiring on the internet and agencies you must have do extra effort to find it. 

Second, be vigilant enough, you might be ending in human trafficking. Everyday its happening to Filipinos being offered a job abroad by a recruiting agent whom disappeared after the payment for the processing handed over. Also, many successfully employed oversea usually complained on their monthly salary which only enough for daily expenses. These are just some of the reasons why you must be cautious when signing a contract oversea, when you get a job offer, ask someone that can be trusted or post in the expat forum regarding the company particularly the benefits covered by contract.
You can find Job hiring on these websites.

I hope it help

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/bhr/jobs/http://www.workabroad.ph/list_specific_ … untry&id=1

Erwin

mis laila wrote:

I am so hopeless and jobless I was asking for any baharaini who want waitres I am willing to work fulltime as well as long as I can come and work in bahrain hope some body weell give me chance to work and live in bahrain

Hello again,

I hope your job hunting is going well. Several members of the forum shared the key terms of their contract with us here and we tried to help them with the genuinity of their contract. So I would strongly suggest you letting us know if you have any doubts about the contract and/or the company and we'll do our best to help you.

Dear JO..Thanks a lot for your clarrifications to your guests .This proves how caring u are
I ask Mis Laila to send her resume to a new company in GOSI MALL Bahrain: [email protected]

i also want visa for job in bahrain urgent required

I am sorry but you cannot get a job in Bahrain if you don't tell who you are, what you do, why you want to come to Bahrain. I wish it was that easy to get a job with one sentence.