Family visit visa

Dears
i want to know about family visit visa final exit,
this time i have 1st time extension after that if saudi office not allow for more stay how much they give us the time to leave the kingdom.

the visit visa is renewed usually for 1 month. there is no exit visa against a visit visa. so you have to check the last date of the visa and have to make sure that your family goes out of kingdom before that date.

Dear its family visit which was for 3 month after that renewed again for 3 month now after this i will try again for more 3 months ,but i am afraid if this time they did not renewed then how much i have time that my family has to travel,if they said no more renewal......thank you

well it is better to go for renewal atleast 3 days before expiry. earlier they used to extend it for a week, just to enable to visa holder to travel before the expiry date.

OK thank you bro :) so nice of you

dear freinds

My wife is on visit visa and during this time now i have now newly born baby, i have birth certificate and new passport but i do not know what is the procedure for newly born baby, in this case Jawazat will stamp visa at new passport or only entry for the exit purpose??
Can anybody guide me for whole procedure?? How much time need for complete process and from where and how I can do all before my wife visit visa expire i.e 15th Mohaurm. Thank you