Family visa in riyadh

Hi,

I would like to apply for my family visa. My proffession is System analyst and certificates attested. My iqama issued in Jeddah, I am working in riyadh for a project. Can I apply family visa in Riyadh or do I need to travel to jeddah? Can I get it this week or should I apply after Eid?

Thanks in advance
Jiju

you can apply in riyadh

You can get visit visa from Riyadh but you need to take Kafeel Stamp and signature then do chamber of commerce from any where in Saudi arab.
If you looking permanent visa  ,u can apply after Eid.

Thanks for your replies. But I went to Riyadh istiqdam with no luck. They told me to submit it in Jeddah. I submitted after 2 weeks in Jeddah and got it after a long battle.

Congrates .....................All
is well that ends well

jijukj wrote:

Thanks for your replies. But I went to Riyadh istiqdam with no luck. They told me to submit it in Jeddah. I submitted after 2 weeks in Jeddah and got it after a long battle.

YES, you can only apply from the location of Iqama Issue.
In your case jeddah!

jijukj wrote:

brother i have also applied for my wife visit visa online and after attesting it from chamber of Commerce i am waiting since 25 days but didn't get ant feedback from Istaqdam ( online) nothing appeared on the visa application form.

should i go to Jeddah and submit all the documents manually to the Istaqdam office.

khuramluck wrote:

is well that ends well

brother i have also applied for my wife visit visa online and after attesting it from chamber of Commerce i am waiting since 25 days but didn't get ant feedback from Istaqdam ( online) nothing appeared on the visa application form.

should i go to Jeddah and submit all the documents manually to the Istaqdam office.

I am not aware how you can get visa through online. It is reccomended to go and submit your visa application and attested certificates to the Istaqdam office of the region where your Iqama issued

Jiju

khuramluck wrote:

is well that ends well

brother plz give me your email address. i need your helo ..

jijukj wrote:

I am not aware how you can get visa through online. It is reccomended to go and submit your visa application and attested certificates to the Istaqdam office of the region where your Iqama issued

Jiju

i want to apply visit visa.. i think we just need to submit Visa letter.. letter from Kafeel for family visa and passport and Iqama copy and Marriage certificate.....

can you guide mee more about the required documents ..

Sorry, As I said I was not aware of Visit visa procedure through online. I did some research and found this blog which says you can apply visit visa through online, This may help you
http://workinginsaudiarabia.blogspot.co … -visa.html