New rules for iqama profession change

Thanks for your reply . That means , if i have 4 years engineering degree in any field that satisfy SEC requirement to register me there . As far as Iqama , if it is showing Network consultant with an experience and certification relevant to those , should be good enough ?, beside i have Mechanical engineering.

Good day to you! I just read your reply to the concern of the other person and in glad you gave him a full detalyed answer. I hope you could help me too. I am so bothered about the profession change from house driver visa to accountancy. I just want to ask if is there any way to change the profession of my husband for him to work as an accountant? We are here in riyadh. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you and have a nice day!

ray786 wrote:

Thanks for your reply . That means , if i have 4 years engineering degree in any field that satisfy SEC requirement to register me there . As far as Iqama , if it is showing Network consultant with an experience and certification relevant to those , should be good enough ?, beside i have Mechanical engineering.

For SEC certification you can have your Mechanical degree used, but for the iqama for a profession of network consultant - preferable education back ground is either in IT or in telecom. You may face a mismatch with the title and education.

Needshelp wrote:

Good day to you! I just read your reply to the concern of the other person and in glad you gave him a full detalyed answer. I hope you could help me too. I am so bothered about the profession change from house driver visa to accountancy. I just want to ask if is there any way to change the profession of my husband for him to work as an accountant? We are here in riyadh. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you and have a nice day!

If he possess the required education certificate which is attested from Saudi Embassy from the country of study he can change his profession.

Is it possible company can use different title something generic to get Iqama approved ?. I am doing internal transfer in my company , just region going to change from Canada to KSA . Would there be any possibility if it is internal company transfer ?.
In advertised job description the requirement is  4 years engineering degree with 10 years of experience and Cisco certifications . I do full fill all the above requirement.
If some one has similar situation can share his experience , it will be great.

I have to change my profession from student to engineer..i have finish my initial membership and print the letter..but how can I update my status in jawaza/mol to change profession to engineer..please guide

regards

naseer_babar110 wrote:

I have to change my profession from student to engineer..i have finish my initial membership and print the letter..but how can I update my status in jawaza/mol to change profession to engineer..please guide

regards

If you want engineer as a profession, get your certificates attested from Saudi Embassy in country of study and then apply for membership with Saudi Council of Engineers and then apply to change the profession.

HI,
I am a diploma holder in Civil Engineering, working as a Quality Control Engineer with a reputed company in Jubail.
My question is -

1) Can I register with the SEC as I have no degree, but diploma? All my documents are attested.

2) My iqama says "General Surveyor". Would I be able to bring my family on a permanent visa?

3) What is the procedure to change profession online? Especially, if I am unable to register with the SEC, is it possible to do it online through some other website

Please advise.
Thanks

Hi, Friend.
Can the profession be Changed on the visa the day I enter the Kingdom before processing my Iqama. OR I should make the Iqma then Change my profession.
My Civil Engineering Degree is attested by External Affairs Ministry Govt of India & by the Saudi Consulate (Mumbai) .

Regards
Syed Nadeem

I have done BS then MS in software engineering. Saudi Culture has attested the MS degree. Will SCE accept the MS degree (2 Years) or I  need BS ?

raoyasir wrote:

I have done BS then MS in software engineering. Saudi Culture has attested the MS degree. Will SCE accept the MS degree (2 Years) or I  need BS ?

SCE will consider your BS degree with 8 Semesters.

(Moderated: no copy/paste please)

Hi My current profession is Labour and I have Matriculation degree and also 3 years Certification in Computer Programming Can I change my profession Computer Programmer in the basis of my certification

Hi My current profession is Labour and I have Matriculation degree and also 3 years Certification in Computer Programming Can I change my profession Computer Programmer in the basis of my certification

Hi.

I am a Science Graduate in Electronics but currently i am working as a Project Manager in a Consultancy. My current profession on Iqama  is Mechanical Draftsman. Could you please suggest some professions related to Project Management considering my BSC (Electronics) as qualification for attestation.

I mean to ask that if want to change my profession from Mechanical Draftsman to a project Manager, Is it possible with BSC Electronics as my degree. Also Suggest professions related to Project Management which i can change as profession on my BSC (Electronics) Degree.

Appreciate your swift reply.

Hello....,

i am asking a question for one of my best friend who have DAE civil 3years diploma he attested these documents from foreign affair office also from home country embassy but he have a little doubt about the educational technical board attestation is not original.

So now he  want to know about the new rules for registration with SCE which now necessary before iqama renewal ,
his  profession is General Surveyor in iqama but want to know what kind of attestation required for the documents .      best regards,

please the detail send on the below Email ;

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hey.. my current profession is labour. I have completed B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering  (4 years). I want to change my profession. What document I need to attached from my country. " ONLY B.SC CERTIFICATE" OR ANY MORE.

Please help me!!!!

Thanks..
Wadud

I have to change my profession to engineer but I don't have engineering degree. I am having degree in commerce (B.com) but I am working as a IT professional also having some certification in IT field too.
Will I get a professional iqama in engineering field ?

What type of iqama will fit to my current profile as an IT engineer.

profession change latest news

That means we can change the profession other than engineer. I want to change my profession from labor to Computer technician.
Is it possible?

Brother what about another professional ppl.like Lab technician or another..? Bcs of I'm in labor position, but past 9 yr I'm working ksa only as a profession.i went final exit i came back labor visa,i have all certifications with attested. What I'll do....for changing professional..?

Did anyone got their profession changed. Please, share your experience

Dear , I want to know , can I change labour profession to computer programmer . But I m working in government company of ksa . I have master degree with hrd & MEA , please tell the process to change profession with required documents!

Dear ..

I have 10 year experience in Saudi Arabia.. I have working at esteemed organised company  at jubail ..

I have a one question.. I was applied profession change since one week ago. Before my profession as a labor fabricator now I was applied as a mechanical technician but it was showing website waiting for internal response still not yet approved so kindly confirm me how Long it will be take changing profession..

Regards
Om

Dear,

Is it possible to register under SOCPA for non accounting degree holders.

Please comment

IF youbgot the answer please let me know

Dear All,

I already registered with SCE through online SCE website, received memebership number but not yet received physical memebership card and certificate. The status of "Yaqeen Verified" and "Jawazat updated" is still not cleared/checked. I want to know why it is still red cross "X"
My profession is Labor and want to change to Engineer, I visited SCE branch office Jeddah, then they prepared a letter (informing about membership registered and membership number)  to Labor Office, gave me copy of that, the original they will send to Labor Office.

I want to know how they will send the letter to Labor Office by post or email, and how long it takes time to update in Labor Office.

Thanks

just contact directly with your sponsor, for surveyor no need of attestations.

Did you receive any response from MOI?
Is your profession changed now?

Alhamdulillah, now the profession on my iqama has been successfully changed from Normal Labor to General Mechanical Engineer.

I have saudi council of engineers certificate can i change my category from carpenter to electrical engineer

thaha54 wrote:

I have saudi council of engineers certificate can i change my category from carpenter to electrical engineer

You mean you are registered as an engineer in SCE?