Bahrain Aquarium Club

I am a newbie in aquarium, still learning for last 2 years.

Chalcosoma wrote:

Hello Ashik

If you are in touch with other aquarists, I am looking to sell some of my aquariums and fish, or perhaps trade for others.

Anyone still reading this?  I still want to make an Aquarium Club.

I read some of your threads, interested to form Aquarium club.

I am a newbie in aquarium, still learning for last 2 years.

I came to know aquarium from the aquaponics concept.

I am was testing hydroponics, but due to difficulty to find nutrient solution, I got the idea of aquaponics.

Aquarium / Fish Tank is main the heart of aquaponics. Now I have small community aquarium. But now looking for increasing size which suits my flat. I contacted you via WhatsApp and waiting for the pictures of aquarium.

One of the friend has 12" Silver Arowana for sale. If anybody interested, let me know.

Integrating aquaponics to the aquarium will change the aquarium to no-maintenance aquarium.  I mean no water change for months and months. Yes...I mean many months without compromising in the water quality. I tested it in my small 120L aquarium and is working great. Together you can grow organic herbs.

But there is little effort required in the initial few days to maintain the flow rate.

Hi friends.. I want some java moss or Christmas moss. If somebody have please help me.

@Chalcosoma

Hi Chalcosoma

We should meet up in Bahrain sometime and talk about what we can do.

Cheers

RomisH

Hi Chalcosoma

We should meet up in Bahrain sometime and talk about what we can do.

ROMiSH

Hello Romish,

Please note that you are participating on an old thread ...

Regards

Bhavna

ok. sorry