Visiting Frankfurt/Heidelberg

Hello everyone,

I am planning on visiting Frankfurt/Heidelberg this coming September.  Since I don't know anyone living in that area, I would like to make a friend or 2 to show me around and have fun while I am visiting.  I will of course reciprocate when you come and visit my neck of the woods.

I currently live in Pennsylvania, USA.  I am originally from the Philippines and had migrated to the US in early 90's.  I've lived in Chicago, California, Arizona and make frequent travels to other parts of the US.

As I have the opportunity to frequently travel Germany, I definitely would like to create a friendship with someone who will share my interests in history and culture.

Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks!

Hello marites26 and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.

Hi I am student in Frankfurt! Also from the Philippines! :) When exactly are you coming over? I'm free anytime after September 12, I'd be glad to show you around!

Hi,

I'm currently in Frankfurt and this is my third visit (for work). I would also love to make new acquaintances. :) Anyone up for a coffee or dinner or a drink perhaps? I'm 23 btw. :)