Find the russian girl I met in moulin rouge on june 9th 2012

I met a girl on June 9th 2012 in the disco moulin rouge in budapest. I dont remember her name because it's a so complicated russian name. i just know she was born on may 1983 (5?). This girl made a  bachelorette party of a friend of her on june 9th. She lives near the subway station "Ors vezèr tere". She said me she is a lawyer. She's coming from russia and she came in budapest 10 years ago.
It was such a nice meeting. Help me to find her.
THANKS!

Hi moulin rouge & welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Budapest classifieds, it may help you.

Wish you Good Luck in your research,
Harmonie.

:) what a romantic and a serious guy , well i think maybe you should go back to that place again , i know or vezer ter its close to me where i live but doesnt matter!? im thinking how can we find her? she is half russia? do she talks hungarian? are u so in love with her? if yes well we can do something in ors vezer ter metro station some big bill poster staring with russia.. i wish u can find her somehow, im sorry u dont even ask her name , nobody know her? ur friends? how could u forget to ask her phone number u guys unbelivble :))) want something and u dont move ..i have girl friend she is half russian but she is young like 25 i dont think so if is she , but i dont know right now where she is living bec i was in other country and i didnt keep contact with her , but she lives in hungary since along along time ago ,she has got long straight hair and bit light eyes she is bit tall , so im trying trying :)))) let me know how she looks like and everything what can u remember about her , waiting ur msg

Hello, thank you for your answer..
I can go back to this place because now I'm in France. That's why I didn't take her telephon number or her email adress (I thought this relation seems to be complicated). But since last sunday, I think about her all the time. I wish she look this message or someone (recognize her) tells her to look at this. There we will discuss by email.
Your idea for the metro station is good, but a little bit aggressive for me (and maybe for her two).

information she told me but I can't be sure it's right : she's 29 (born on may), she's a lawyer, she broke up with her boyfriend 2 week ago, she's a russian.

I'm sur that : she's living near ors vezer ter (a building near Kerepsi ut, at 10 minutes from the subway).Long straight blond hair, 1 meter 70 approximately, very thin, she speeks a good english and she speeks hungarian, she smokes a few "fine" cigarets, shs was going to the bachelorette party of her friend in the moulin rouge disco on june 9th, her name is 2 or 3 syllabics and difficult to rule for a french people.
... and, .... SHE'S SO CUTE !!!!

thank you for your help.

Ouai je pense quŽil faut que tu la zappes mon vieux!

t'as pas tord, c'est sur.
Mais cette fille était géniale et ca coute rien d'essayer.
Sans nouvelles dans quelques temps j'abandonnerai mais pour l'instant j'y pense tout le temps donc jfais ce que je peux.

Hello mathieu.alloo & moulin rouge!

It would be great if you could both interact in english on this Anglophone forum! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

The problem with girls is once you leave themm, they are gone..its very difficult to find them unless they come back to you. I met many cute girls when i was traveling to many european cities, eventhough i gave my business card to them, not a single contact in 6 months.

I really think that you can ask the girl their phone/email/facebookid as a friend in that way you can keep in touch with them. I really dont think girls care to ask phone/email from men.

i am still looking for her,please help me

Why don't you contact Moulin Rouge? Maybe they had a reservation because of the bachelorette party, maybe the place knows somebody from the bachelorette-girls, and can give them your number...

thank you Handle, it's a good idea.
I will see that.

I sent you a pm. I know the girl.