Cost of Living in Shuwaikh

Hi Guys,

I recently got an job offer from Alghanim Industries. Can any one of you please let me know about the cost of living in Shuwaikh city.
Or please let me know the nearest place to live with less cost of living.

Thanks

welcome to Expat.com matrix. its Shuwaikh, not shuwaikh city :)

as such there is no accommodation in shuwaikh itself, lest you be in the market for a villa as that is the only accommodation available. your best options are farwaniya (close to shuwaikh), jleeb al shyoukh and abbasiya.

in terms of costs, its up to u whether u find flatmates or rent alone. best to look here for possible opening for shared accommodation

Thanks Legacy... :)

Legacy.. Since I am totally new to Kuwait.. Can you please suggest checklist that I need to carry before leaving India.. ???

or Do's and Dont's.. thanks ..

check-list in terms of ...? foods etc? worry not, the Indian community is very well established in Kuwait and a lot of the delicacies there are here. except pa'an. thats banned in the Gulf.

do's and don'ts. don't be discouraged by peoples racism. do keep a positive attitude.

Thanks a lot for you inputs..  What about photography...?? Is is allowed there??

yes. try to avoid taking pictures where women might be in the screen, they "could" take offence, otherwise, go wild and have at it. plenty of would-be photogs crowd the paths near the scientific center.